Rosita Espinosa- Passion (c)

You jumped up into a sitting position as a hand touched your thigh. Even in living through the apocalypse, you weren't an overly jumpy person, and normally someone touching you whilst you were lying in bed wouldn't be a cause for concern, but seen as you had gone to bed alone, it wasn't unusual to be terrified.

"Shh," a breath whispered into your ear. "It's just me."

You let out a sigh as you relaxed. You had arranged for Rosita to come to your room that night once everyone but the guards for the night were in bed, but when you are in a vulnerable position in bed, you couldn't help the concern that had washed over you.

"You scared the shit out of me," you berated. "You should have said you were here before getting into bed with me. I forgot that you're like a ghost and are able to move around unnoticed."

Rosita laughed as she slid under your covers, pressing her body to yours, hand hands roaming under your pyjamas.

"I thought it'd be a nice surprise," she said, letting her breath tickle your ear as she spoke.

You had only known Rosita since the world turned to shit and you ended up living amongst the same group of survivors. Life was already too complex without romance mixed into it, so you ended up with an agreement. You couldn't deny how attractive she was and if the world was normal again, then maybe you could have ended up together in a happy and stable relationship but that was a fate you would never know. Everyone was far too interested in each other's lives, so you decided it was for the best to just spend time intimately together without anyone else knowing, sneaking around behind everyone else.

"It would have been a lovely surprise if you hadn't given me a heart attack," you huffed.

Rosita shook her head, pressing gentle fluttering kisses to your cheek and down your jaw, removing any thought from your mind, leaving you at her mercy.

"I'm sure that I can make it up to you," she whispered.

"Let's see if you can."

She rolled her eyes at you, but a smirk soon came up on her lips. She knew how to drive you wild and she was going to use that to her advantage for the rest of the night.

"I'll make you regret ever doubting how crazy I can make you."

With that the two of you became lost in a night of passion.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.