Abraham Ford- Arrogance (c)

The world's complete destruction was beyond terrifying when you were in your tightknit group, being able to protect each other from the dangers that the world threw at you. However your group had been split up when a large herd of walkers had come your way now only leaving you with Abraham and not having any idea where any of your group were or even if they were alive.

Even with the two of you doing your best to get away from the walkers there were still a few hanging around that you needed to fight off.

"Stand back and be careful," Abraham grunted gesturing for you to stay away from the three walkers approaching you.

"I can take care of myself," you frowned attempting to stand by his side as equals in the fight that was to happen.

He turned back towards you for a second with a cocky smile and a roll of his eyes.

"Of course you can princess."

His comment made you want to ram your knife through his head, but although you knew you could take care of yourself you did need as much help as you could. It was stupid for anyone to believe they could survive on their own in this world, it was a dangerous and terrifying world.

Raising your hands you made it clear you weren't going to interfere. If he truly thought he didn't need your help you'd let him do as he wished until you had to help him. If he could hold off all three alone it would be impressive but you weren't going to let him die due to his own stupidity.

Easily Abraham killed one walker but as he moved onto the second, the third one moved behind him. His knife hit one of their skulls, whilst the other knocked him off balance.

You quickly realised he didn't have control over the situation, so you jumped in to kill the last walker, pushing the body away from him so that the red-headed man had some room to breathe.

He rolled over slightly, taking a deep breath.

You reached out a hand towards him to help him from the ground. You had to move your fingers slightly to make him know why your hand was held out towards him. Reluctantly he took hold of your hand allowing you to assist him to his feet.

"Are you okay princess? You should really be careful," you smirked triumphantly.

He let out an annoyed grunt.

"How does it feel having your arse saved by a girl? Must hurt your ego," you grinned. "Now you might realise I am beyond capable in taking care of myself and you by the looks of it. Arrogance really isn't attractive."

"Oh you it is."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.