Glenn Rhee- Delivery (a)

"Order up Glenn, it's Friday night, eight o'clock, you know the place." You called out onto the busy pizzeria, holding the stack of greasy pizza boxes. "Yo, Glenn, pizza." The small framed man came quickly walking around the corner, securing his cap on his head.

"Do I have to go there? The place stinks and they don't even tip well, send Jared instead."

"I thought you were the fastest pizza guy this side of Michigan? In and out, just drop it off, take the money and run."

"But it's not even like it's that simple, they stand at the door and count the money which may I add nine times out of then she pulls it out of her bra which is kinda gross and at this time of ye-".

"Glenn, just deliver the damn pizza, college kids all over the country are lining up for your job, just because you can get to the other side of the city quicker than most people can get to the other side of the street doesn't mean I wont replace you."

With a huff, a sigh and a mutter under his breath he grabbed the stack of pizzas, loaded them onto the back of his moped and rode down the street.

~ 30 minutes later ~

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Glenn jumped off of his bike, causing it to fall and clatter onto the floor.

"What the fuck is the matter with you? I know those two are kinda gross but damn, it can't have been that bad." Glenn's eyes were wide-open, and he struggled to get any words out. He slumped himself against one of the grease splattered walls of the kitchen.

"Aw come on Glenn, of all of my delivery boys to turn to drugs I never thought it would be you."

"I-I-I-I'm not on d-d-drugs."

"Then what is wrong with you?"

"I kn-knocked on the door and she-she... she was eating him."

"Well damn, I guessed that for an older couple they were a bit kinky but infront of the pizza guy?"

"No... like... literally. She was... eating him, like... his intestines were on the floor."

"Yeah Glenn, real funny, now get up, we got more orders coming in hot."

"I'm not joking Y/N!" He shot up from the floor and turned on the small television that sat in the corner, frantically searching through the different stations, but coming up with nothing.

"Look Glenn, if it is about that day off, just have it man."

"It isn't about that you..." The television turned itself over to an emergency broadcast as the otherwise empty pizzeria became flooded with the sound of shuffling footsteps and distant groans.

"Umm, Glenn, what do we do?"

"I don't fucking know, when did I become the zombie expert?" He reached out, eratically searching the sides for something to use as a makeshift weapon, finally landing on a slightly charred pizza board.

~*~

Written by Aaron.