Glenn Rhee- Snoring (h)

Sleep was not something to take for granted...Unfortunately, you hadn't been getting a whole lot of that lately.

Since moving with the group to the prison, it had taken you some time to adjust to the new environment but you were getting there bit by bit.

You had never imagined that the world would resort to this, or that anything like this would ever even happen, and yet you had been running for your life but you had lost count for how long.

It didn't help that you couldn't sleep, as that was the only thing that actually felt normal anymore but even that didn't occur.

For however long you had been lying awake next to your fiancé Glenn – he had no bloody problem sleeping, snoring away like no tomorrow.

Honestly, you had no idea how his snoring didn't wake the rest of the group up.

The snoring made you question everything.

Every time you thought he had stopped, you would wait for a couple of minutes but then he would just snore again and it would ruin the silence.

You slowly picked up a pillow, and whacked Glenn's chest with it, causing him to wake up but it meant the snoring stopped.

"What the heck was that for Baby?" Glenn quizzed as he slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

You groaned as you fell back onto the bed "Your snoring" you stated which caused him to laugh, and lay back down next to you.

Glenn moved to place his arm over your waist, "Was I keeping you up?" he asked with concern laced within his tone.

You shook your head "No. I couldn't sleep anyway" you told him and he nodded "But your snoring was getting on my nerves" you joked and he laughed again.

"I'm sorry Baby" he apologised as he rubbed small circles on your waist "However, you did agree to marry me" he commented which caused you to shoot him a pointed look, "So that means, you signed up for this – snoring and all" he explained and you rolled your eyes.

You kissed him quickly, "Yes Love, snoring and all"

~*~

Written by Hannah.