Glenn Rhee- Future (h)

It was definitely a whole new world; not exactly world, but area for sure.

There were walkers everywhere, well that's what you assumed.

You and your group were at the Greene's farm; Hershel had been kind enough to let you all camp out by his farm house.

It was a safe haven, for the time being, and it allowed for Daryl to search for Sophia as he wasn't letting that go anytime soon.

You were sat out on top of the fence of one of the paddocks on the farm, it was a quaint place and no one really minded.

You could allow your thoughts to do as they pleased, and it was nice to be able to get lost in your thoughts - pretend as if everything was back to normal and you were at home, with your boyfriend, discussing your thoughts on life and actually being able to have some form of future.

A proper future seemed like child's play.

You jumped when someone came up onto the fence and sat next to you, "Hey, we've been wondering where you went" Glenn, your boyfriend, said from your side.

You shrugged and held onto the fence to keep your balance, "Are you sure it was all of them? Or more you?" you quizzed and you heard Glenn sigh.

"I wanted my girlfriend" he stated simply.

You rolled your eyes as Glenn wrapped his arm around your shoulder, and pulled you closer to him, "I just wanted to sit out here, remember the good times I guess" you explained.

You rested your head on his shoulder, "We can still have good times" he whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

You scoffed, "It doesn't seem like it" you mumbled, not wanting to believe that anything could go well anymore.

Glenn sighed, and jumped down off of the fence so that he could stand in front of you, "What's wrong Baby? You've gotta tell me if there is anything wrong, I can help" he pleaded with you.

He moved forward, and wrapped his arms around your waist, "It's just, I miss our home, I miss our pointless conversations, I miss the lazy mornings...I miss everything about our life" you admitted to him, your voice no louder than a whisper.

Glenn picked you up, and placed you down next to him, "I miss it too Baby, more than anything, and it sucks that right now, that can't happen" he started to reassure you, "But soon, when this is all over and done with, we will have the future we always talked about" he told you and you smiled, ever so slightly "I will marry you, we will have children and our future will be what we always wanted"

~*~

Written by Hannah.