Rosita Espinosa- Violence (c)

You weren't quite sure how you ended up travelling with Abraham, Eugene and Rosita but you weren't complaining- well most of the time.

Generally everything was under control. Rosita and Abraham knew what they were doing, but how much they'd risk their lives just to keep Eugene alive made you question their sanity. They told you about how their group was larger before, but everyone else had died keeping the 'scientist' alive.

Today was another one of the days where everything seemed to go arse up in the attempts to keep him alive. Once all the walkers were dead you hobbled towards the man that refused to fight for himself. Everywhere hurt, especially your day old wound in your side.

"You almost got us killed," you hissed at him.

"I didn't," Eugene stated bluntly.

You let out an obnoxious laugh.

"How wasn't it your fault? If we weren't all risking our lives to keep you alive, we wouldn't be suffering so much. How can we even trust that you help with a cure? You are a coward. If you really wanted to survive and get there, you'd learn to be able to help yourself rather than cowering behind Abraham," you said forcefully.

"Y/N," Abraham warned.

"Don't Y/N me, Abraham. Maybe I can finally knock some sense into this bastard," you threated hitting Eugene's chin with your gun.

"Hey now, no need to get violent!" Rosita piped in.

You turned to her, raising your eyebrow angrily. Was she kidding you right now? You pulled your hand away from your side to show the dry blood clinging to your shirt.

"Says the one who literally stabbed me yesterday," you said accusingly.

"I said I was sorry!"

She had. It was an accident as far as you knew.

"Sorry doesn't mean much, when I'm bleeding out," you muttered moving your hand back to hold onto your sore side.

"I didn't know you were there Y/N. I acted out of instinct. I helped patch you up didn't I?" She shrugged.

"Oh how considerate? Patching up the woman you stabbed. You owe me Espinosa. You owe me big time," you said narrowing your eyes.

She let out a soft laugh.

"Anything you want Y/N. But also in return I need you to not try to kill Eugene. We need him to stay alive," Rosita stated with a smile.

"How is that fair Rosita? His death was what I wanted in return," you fake whined. "But I guess I can think of something else."

You wiggled your eyebrows suggestively at her, a grin spreading across your lips.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.