53. "The temptations"

Chp53. "The temptations"

------------------

------------------

I breathed in and out as I felt all the anger inside me build up to its highest point. Maybe being here wasn't the smartest idea, but what was I to do? Austin wouldn't return my calls, come visit me regularly like he always has, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I paced around Austin's room nervously. It's been a week. A damn shitty week. And he always does this, thinking its okay when it sure as hell isn't.

It's a cycle I am so tired of it always repeating. We're good one day then before I know it he leaves for days without any sort of communication.

And though, normally I don't do anything about it-- this really needs to stop. If I did anything wrong I want him to tell me what it is instead of always running away from any problems.

Which honestly, I don't even think we have. He needs to get the hell over this whole avoiding type of crap. We certainly aren't in the first grade to still be doing this.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window from his room. It gave me goosebumps all over my skin. And it made me feel so empty inside not to mention the load of mount of paranoia.

It wasnt a bad view however. In fact, it never was. It showed the large backside of the house. The grass was such a bright green filled with a variety of beautiful flowers. A few little fountains and benches were there to. It seemed like a dream house, only it really wasn't. Who knew what the hell creeped in around these halls, rooms anything involving this house.

Thankfully no one was home, I made sure of that before stepping foot in this ground. There was no way in dear life that I was planning on getting caught.

My eyes traveled around his room remembering every detail from my last visit. And even if this house makes want to me crawl in a hole and die, I needed to see him so I sucked it up and put on my big girl pants. Taking a taxi here was no problem, but trying to sneak myself in was the toughest situation I had to go through.

My biggest fear during that time was walking in and having Austin's room being completely locked with no possible entry. I was more than thankful that it wasn't. But you never really know with these things.

I sat at the edge of the bed and waited. Ten, twenty, thirty, thirty-five...and so on. Time passed and I was still sitting on the edge of that same bed, for about what seemed to feel like two hours. At one point I was ready to say 'fuck it' and end up going home. But I really didn't want to do that, and I was glad something in me was holding me back. All I really want is to fix whatever I have done.

Well he has to show up eventually... right?

I laid my back on his bed and stared up at his roof briefly closing my eyes shut. The darkness surrounded me only for a few seconds until I felt hands on me, touching me, touching me in places only the person who means the most to you gets to touch. Those sacred places your mom has told you once, you can't ever let a man touch.

But I was letting him touch me anywhere he wanted. And I enjoyed his hands wanting to make art against my body.

And there Austin was on top of me. Shirtless and it seemed to be that he had been sweating. His lips were somewhat cracked but somehow they looked perfect on him.

He was mouthing something, asking me if I was ready and I nodded to myself. He softly came closer to me and slowly told me in such a hushed tone to turn on my stomach. I didn't right away. My eyes were closed shut but I could still see him. And when I was about to obey, his hand which was behind his back pulled out something that shined brightly once the light from the window hit it; it was a knife. He seemed to be gripping onto it for dear life.