7. "Show Time"

Chp7. "Show time"

----------

(Sorry for any mistakes)

---------

The next morning wasn't really all the pleasant. I was now currently following Dave somewhere which I had no idea where. This house was pretty big, big enough enyone could possibly get lost in.

"Walk faster" Dave said pulling the rope that was now tied once again around my arms, leaving a little pain behind every time he pulled it.

"I am" I replied slowly

"Don't speak. I didn't ask you to reply, it was more as a demand." He said. Damn Dave, since when do you all of a sudden have the balls to be all macho man? I could see right through Dave. You could already tell he was new to this thing. He didn't seem like the type to hurt anybody although he was pretty tall and built and could maybe knock you out in a heartbeat.. he just wouldn't. Of course you have to play tough if you want people to be scared of you. And it was perectly working for David.

I followed right behind as he held the rope and led the way.

Finally after such a long walk, Dave walked into a room that was mostly all white. The couches, chairs, curtains, walls, mostly everything was covered with the color white.

"Sit over there and don't say a word" Dave said leading me to one of the couches. "Wait for further instructions"

Following his orders I went and sat down. My hands were still tied but I was more than glad I didn't have that dirty rug over my mouth like the previous time. I waited a little longer and just looked around the place letting everything my eyes take sight of. Eventually the front door opened and the man from the day before had walked in. I was expecting Austin to show up as well but he didn't make a show. The man was wearing all black which made me wonder if that's all he ever wore. He looked at me and grinned mischievously to himself before walking inside.

"It's time" he continued to grin as he spoke, making his words fill with mystery and suspense.

I sat and listened to his next words. I knew that if I tried to make a move like the one I once did with Dave, this time would only be worse. This man standing right in front of me didn't play around and I was sure aware of that. It was better to behave then just come out of that room in a body bag and blood dripping everywhere. Let me make that more clear. My blood dripping everywhere.

"Now listen to what I'm about to say" he spoke picking up what seemed to be an old white phone. Even the phone was white.

"I don't want you playing tricks on us when it comes to the time. I don't play games Mia" he had a serious look on his face as he continued to speak, "Now what's going to happen next is- well we are going to make a call. Obviously by now your family, especially your dad- should have already figured out that you've gone missing"

He paused for a quick second and chuckled to himself with the following words that were, "If only I could see the look on his face when his little girl never made it home"

I had a huge knot on my throat that I forced myself to swallow.

"Anyways" he clapped his hands together, "Where was I?" he looked over to Dave

"Uhm- the whole 'don't fuck with me or else thing' Riley" Dave replied.

"Oh, right right" Riley said "Okay so now here comes the fun part...for us. So we will make a phone call to your daddy and we will talk to him for a little while and discuss some things, and what we want from him- blah blah, You've seen movies. Now when I reach the phone over to you, Mia.. You will talk to him briefly and tell him how you miss him and you want to leave this place and that you want him to save you.." he said motioning with his hands as he continues to talk.

"Now listen clearly- If you make a fucking mistake and say something you're not supposed to say. You will regret it, I promise you. I am not the one Amelia. I will make sure you get what you deserve just like I am doing with your daddy."

"Don't hurt him!" I pleaded immideatly

"I won't have to if he follows my orders. Same goes for you."

"Show time" Dave said smiling as he and Riley walked a little farther away with the phone on his hands as he dialed numbers.

I sat there as they left. I over heard some of the conversation, only some though. I couldn't really make out anything anyways. But one thing is for sure, they covered their voices. They sounded nothing like themselves. It almost sounded like one of those manikin monster things that were in that movie Saw or something like that. It was so creepy.

"And if you get the cops involve, you will be sorry." was the list thing I heard before the both men walked back to me and handed me the phone. Riley giving me a look that read 'do as you were told, and don't fuck it up' I followed orders.

"Daddy?" I said taking the phone

"Pumkin? Is that you, Mia?" my dad's voice came on to the phone and as soon as I heard his voice I started to bawl my eyes out. It hit me on how much I missed him. Even though it wasn't even that long that we were apart- I still missed my dad so much. We had the closest bond. And to think that if anything ended up happening and I wouldn't be able to see not just him but also my family ever again broke my heart comepletly.

"It- it's me..." my voice cracked as I replied to my dad, still in tears.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" It was obvious on how my dad was trying to hold up. He wanted to break, he knew it and I knew it. He was a strong man, he never wanted to let others show his weakness. But in this case it was obvious that his weakness was our family.. it was me.

"Dad- daddy, help me. I wan't to get out of here. Dad" I cried harder onto the phone "Please save me.. I just want to go home. I miss you, I miss everyone and everything. I miss mom. Dad, please. Please help me."

"I will Mia okay? I will." He promised desperately

"Dad, I love y-" but before I was able to say the last word, the phone had cut off and the phone call had ended right then and there.

I took the phone away from my ear and stared at it as I sobbed harder and harder.

"Good Mia. Good" Riley smirked.

I was a mess, everything was a mess. I hadn't stopped crying just yet. I was heartbroken... I was broken. I missed my family and I wanted this to be over and go home. I wanted to go home.

"Austin?" Riley spoke making me stop crying and look up.

Austin? Why is he calling Austin's name when he isn't even here.

"Hmm?" I heard a raspy voice coming from the side of the room. I looked over to my left and I saw Austin by the corner leaning against the wall, his arms folded against his chest. His hazel eyes quickly met mines and there was a blank expression on his face. What a surprise. Quckly bringing my hands to my face, I wiped my tears away. Was he there the whole time? Did he listen to everything? Did he see my cry? When did he come in? Why is he still standing there? The questions kept on coming and coming.

"You can take her now" Riley nodded to Austin as he and Dave started gathering their things

"Okay" was all Austin replied.

He stepped away from the wall and made his way over to where I was. There was still nothing there on his face, Which made me angry somehow, I wanted to know his emotions since he never showed them. His body tensed up a little when he finally reached to me. His eyes leaving chills all over my body as he continued to look at me, Austin sticked his hand out to me. I looked at his hand noticing how he had scratches on his knuckles and some dried up blood along with the scratches. Looking right back to his face to meet his eyes which were still staring back, as he was waiting.

Finally I took his hand and we both walked out of the room, him leading the way.

----------

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FAN!!!