9. "I'm gonna get you back"

Chp9. "I'm gonna get you back"

-----

Dedicated to- KateDoeryy for her comment!! :)

------

I was taken back by Austin's words. I didn't know how to react. I'm not really used to situations like this.

Those two words he had just said left a small mark inside my mind. The thing that startled me the most wasn't only that but the fact that it was more as a command than anything else.

"What?" I whispered shockingly.

I could still feel Austin's breath against my skin. Touching me, making me feel... indescribable.

Austin's reaction quickly changed in a matter of seconds. And he went back to his emotionless face.

"Nothing" he replied carelessly removing himself from me and standing back up; taking a few steps far from the bed and far from me.

"But you-"

"I said nothing." He shot me the most meanest glare I have ever received.

"Austin-"

Chuckling Austin shook his head slightly and looked over to me with empty eyes. "Did you honestly think I wanted you to kiss me?" He scoffed

I didn't say a single word but instead stood still and continued to watch him, making his bitter words strike me like lighting all over again.

"I mean look at you" he said gesturing with his hands, to me.

I continued to stay there on the bed, only I had sat up to face Austin. I haven't really known Austin at all but something told me he was very bipolar and had various anger issues.

"What about me?..." I said my voice cracking. I would be lying if I said his little comments didn't affect me at all. Because in reality they actually did. Before I wouldn't really care what anyone; especially him, would say about me. But now... the story is a little different.

His bitter raspy laugh filled the room leaving a few echoes behind. Austin looked at me up and down, also giving me the dirties most hatred looks someone could possibly give. It made me feel not good enough.

"Babe, when I said 'I'm not your type' I was trying to be nice. But what I really meant was that you weren't my type. At all." He cooed slowly

"I hate you." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I really did. I hated him. Hate is a strong word but at this point I actually did mean it. I wouldn't say something if I didn't mean it.

Austin looked at me and the corner of his lips slowly moved upwards as he let out a laugh from his mouth. Clearly stating that he didn't care.

"So much" I finished "I hate you so much" I said speaking through my teeth meaning every single word I had said right then and there.

"Right back at ya" he replied picking the completed rubix cube which I had dropped and fallen to the floor from previous events.

"You're an asshole"

"And don't you forget it" he smirked

I let out a frustrated groan. I was done with him. I was done talking to him. I was over it. The whole kiss me thing was just one of his stupid jokes to see how I would react. Thank god I really didn't but I can't believe I almost fell for it too. What a dumbass.

Silence filled the room completely as both of us just sat there motionless. Feeling out of place, I covered my shoulders with my arms and stared at the floor taking in deep breathes. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Why am I even in your room?" I managed to say

"What? You don't like my room? Do you want me to cage you outside instead?"

"Cage me?" I raised an eyebrow at him

He only looked at me "don't test me"

"Besides-" he continued "I only brought you here because there's someone occupying the room you were staying at"

Someone is in my room? Oh my god, what if it was someone who they kidnapped again. What if they're going through the same thing I am going through right now. Maybe if me and this certain person work together we can possibly escape out of here. There's a way out. I need to get in contact with this person.

"So why don't you just put her in a different room? This house is filled with different spare rooms." I stated the obvious truth

"Look Maya- I don't fucking know okay? I just follow orders. Don't ask me shit. If you want to know why, then ask Riley." Austin replies annoyed

One simple thing could just set off Austin. Well this just proves how bipolar he really is. And he even got my name wrong. It was close enough but still. He could have tried a little harder this time. I need to find a way of letting me see this person; girl or boy. I need to find a way to communicate with them and find a plan. This could be our only way out. At this point I'm desperate. Yes, I am calm and collected right now but this is probably the only time I really was since I've been here. That still doesn't change how I feel towards Austin which is pure hate. And not to mention how he makes me feel, always scared and helpless. He makes me feel so weak it's crazy.

"It's Mia" I say

"What?" confused he folds his arms against his chest and waits

"My name. It's Mia not Maya"

"Whatever, same thing" he motions away with his hand

"so-"

"Are you trying to start a conversation with me?

"Well- yeah"

"Don't" he spoke calmly

Rolling my eyes I exhale deeply. Does he fucking know what a damn jerk he is? No wonder he has completely no friends at school and everyone is just scared of him. His vibe he bring on; it's not working for him.

"C'mon" coming closer to me he grabs my hand and pulls me up away from the bed I was sitting on "I'm not going to tie your hands again because I already see marks there and I'm sure it will hurt if I do. But, don't pull one of those stupid moves or you'll regret it"

I nodded my head in agreement, following his orders.

"Where are we going?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

Austin chuckled slightly and shook his head in disagreement "You sure ask a lot of questions don't you?"

"I was just wondering"

"Well stop wondering and just follow the damn orders" Austin replied walking me towards the door

I mumbled a small sorry but he didn't reply in return. Instead he opened the door and I following behind. Austin would every once in a while would look behind him to check if I was still there following him. Didn't he trust me? I still don't know why I was actually listening to his orders but a part of me told me I should and just go with the flow if I want to stay alive. And trust me like I said before, I was too young to die.

After turning different hallways and I started to really wonder about how big this house really was. The hallways seemed to go on forever. Endless doors leading to all sorts of places. How did they even know which room was which?

Finally, after coming out of a hallway we walked down the main stairs which let me just tell you how big and fancy they were. It was like one of those you see in movies. I was traumatized.

Austin looked behind him and took my hand slightly wrapping his fingers with mines. I was a little surprised by his action but I just went along with it. His hands were so cold. He then lead us to this door which he opened, revealing a huge kitchen. I'm not exaggerating, it even had two refrigerators. Two.

"I know you're hungry. You haven't eaten all day" he said looking me in the eyes

Austin dropped my hand and slowly walked over to one of the fridges and opening it. "So-" grabbing some sauce out of the fridge "I thought we could cook"

"You can cook?" I whispered which I had no idea why really, it wasn't like anyone was asleep. You could possibly yell as loud as you wanted in this house and no one would hear due to how big it is. It was a fucking mansion for crying out loud!

He scoffed nodding his head "of course I can"

"I didn't know that"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Austin leaned against the fridge and studied me. "And lets keep it that way"

I nodded and broke my gaze away from Austin. It was this weird habit of me to always have the decency to look at him, I guess I was just really trying to figure him out. Or at least that's what I kept telling myself.

"Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to help me cook so we can both eat?" breaking my thoughts and coming back to reality I realized Austin was now putting some pasta in the stove and getting ready to make a salad.

"Oh, right. Sorry" I said blushing at how I made a fool of myself.

Walking towards the counter to help Austin out I took the noodles out of the stove which were now ready to be made into some spaghetti. Placing the long noodles in a big bowl, Austin's phone rang loudly by my side which scared the living crap out of me causing me to step back a little and end up tripping on my own two feet. I landed flat on my but and seconds later the bowl of noodles crashing down along with me spilling all the noodles on my head. Great, just great.

Seconds later Austin erupted in laughter, holding his stomach trying to catch his breath.

"It's not funny" I rolled my eyes annoyed. I stood up with noodles now covering me from head to toe

"You are so fucking clumsy" he laughed even harder

Fury rushing trough my entire body. I wasn't even embarrassed anymore. I was beyond pissed at this point. And watching Austin laugh at me only made it worse.

Bending down, I grabbed a hand full of noodles from the floor "I said, it's not funny!" I yelled and threw the noodles at Austin.

It him straight in the face and a little on his head. Oh shit, big mistake.

Austin's laughter quickly died down and like speed Austin charges towards me and pinned me on to the wall. We were inches apart, I can see how angry he was through his eyes. He was even leaving a little bit of pain in my wrists from pinning them against the wall too hard.

The angry look on Austin's face didn't last long because second later his lips curved into a side smirk.

"I'm gonna get you back" he stated

It was war. Noodles flying everywhere across the kitchen. Austin and I were both covered in noodles but the strange part was , that we were both smiling and laughing. I didn't really know what was happening right now but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"Babe?" a feminine voice came from the entrance causing both Austin and I to look in that direction.

There stood a girl staring right at Austin not bothering to acknowledge my existence. She had long beautiful blonde hair and piercing blue eyes to match along. Of course the girl was wearing an oversized shirt along with her red underwear. Only red underwear. Her boobs popping out of her chest and doing her best to extend her legs to make them seem longer. Right then and there I decided that I hated her already.

And yes I know the whole 'don't judge a book by its cover' quote thing but seriously? I already knew the type of girl she was. And I despised her for it.

She continued to stare at Austin for a response. The amazed look that was on Austin's face from before had disappeared leaving an empty cold expression in its place. Austin got up taking some of the noodles that were on his hair and clothes and throwing them on to the floor.

"Austin?" She wines and he sighed gently.

I on the other hand, was still sitting in the floor covered with that stupid pasta.

"Why did you leave? We were both cuddling upstairs in the room and I remember falling asleep in your arms- and the next thin I know, when I woke up you were... gone." she said pouting a bit.

It makes sense. Austin didn't take me to the usual room where I was staying at because she was too busy sleeping in it instead.

--------

VOTE!!