55. "Curiosity killed the cat"

Chp55. "Curiosity killed the cat"

------------------

------------------

I felt a knot in my throat, keeping me from breathing. Though I was trailing off to over thinking the pleasure I had just received, no doubt in mind Austin always knows what he's doing. Makes sense to what I've heard around before about him quite a lot.

"I'll be back." he spoke, "I'm going to get us something to eat, okay?" Austin looked at me through his mirror as he moved on to fix his hair due to having me previously pulling on it.

I bit my bottom lip almost embarrassed as I nodded slowly in the process of smoothing out my dress as i had fixed myself up already. I was sure I was see through of my emotions at this point, I couldn't hide it.

My cheeks were burning red and everything else felt like it was beginning to catch on fire. I felt awkward, trying my best to hide the fact on how much I loved Austin going down on me like that. I always hated awkward situations though, just not knowing what to say and standing there, in my case sitting, and having to think of not to blurt out some dumb crap. In which sadly, I always tend to do.

I wasn't much experienced in anything to say the least, however I didn't expect that reaction from myself.

Austin immediately began to notice my avoiding in eye contact and lack of words. Clearing his throat he turned back towards me, watching me carefully as I sat on the bed. Feeling his eyes eating me alive, consuming me whole. And the fact that no matter how long he'd continued to look at me, not once I looked back. Still with a head down and avoiding.

"Is something wrong?" he asked after a while of an awkward silence between us both. I couldn't speak, more like I didn't know what to say. I went with the only way I knew to reply and simply shook my head no.

"And are you sure?" he followed up another question. Austin wasn't necessarily the type to let things go, I really wish he would at times though. But I knew he wanted a real answer not any of the nonsense I was currently giving.

"It's just, you know..." I spoke softly, too softly that it barely even came out but it was something. I had hoped he wouldn't push on it but after all, he was Austin.

"No I don't know, can you tell me?" he frowned furrowing his eyebrows in confusion along the way. Unsure of what I was trying to say, I could tell her was eager to know. And as much as I wanted to not speak about it, I had to or it wasn't going to be just dropped.

"I just... I don't know," I shrugged unsure of how to continue this, or even the words to use. "I never had been, well you know... that. The thing we just did.... well you just did.. to me."

"Oh." he said casually getting the hang of what I was referring to. In an instant his whole facial expression had changed. A small side smirk began to appear on his lips as he looked at me carefully, studying me. "You mean eaten out." he stated more than as a question.

"Stop that," I widened my eyes at his words. Though it only made me wish he actually went through with that again, I didn't mention that to him though. My burning color red cheeks had done enough of the talking.

He laughed his way out, I staying back and hearing him until the laughter had completely disappeared. I was now all alone in his room. Bored I traveled my eyes around until they met a frame with a picture, I couldn't quite see who it was but I was curious. I was assuming it was in fact Austin.

Making sure to stay as quiet as possible I shut the door to Austin's room just in case someone besides him passes by, though I doubted it. Walking closer to the desk where his frame was located, I kneeled down for a better look.