3. "Perfect Life- perfect family?.."

Chp. 3 "Perfect life- perfect family?.."

------

Waking up with a huge headache is not pleasant. Not to mention the fact that I was completely tied up. My head wouldn't stop spinning. But somehow I still managed to open my eyes to view where I was now located. A few memories start flashing through my head of what had happened before I completly blacked out. It took me a few more mintures but sure enough everything came back to me and I panicked. I didn't know where I was, with who and or why. All I knew is that I was kidnapped. Oh my god, I am kidnapped. Realizing what's actually going on and what is going to happen to me, my eyes are filled with water.. I started to cry. I had a red rag over my mouth so I couldn't really make a sound. My eyes blurred with tears, my cheeks wet from the tears rolling off. I had no clue where I was, I couldn't really tell considering it was pitched black. It seemed to be that I was in some what of a basement, maybe?

Why do these things always seem to happen to me? I jus't don't get it, out of all the people in the word... me. It's not like I have done anything wrong in my life. I've always tried to please everyone, to make everyone happy. I don't do anything bad, I'm a goody goody, I'm not a bitch. I'm none of that. So why me? I just try to be- well... perfect. And yet somehow I am stuck in this mess. Finally calming down a bit, once again I take a deep breath. I am tied up to a chair. Instead of what you usually see in movies about people getting kidnapped and being tied with a rope, I am tied with chains. Yes, chains. Which basically just makes it impossible for me to even think about figuring a way out.

Breaking away from my thoughts, I hear footsteps coming my way. I decide to fake as if I haven't woken up yet and maybe whoever it is coming would just go away. I slightly close my eyes but manage to peek a little when I hear the footsteps getting even more close now. Two men appear in the room. They aren't old but deffinately older than me. They look like they are in about their late twenties or early thirties, or so.

"Is she awake yet?" A deep voice coming from the man with black hair and broad shoulders. He's very muscular.

"No, not yet" the other man replies to the first one. He looks completly different from the first man, with dirty blonde hair. He's not as muscular as the other one but he's getting there. But he is a tad bit taller than him. His voice isn't exactly that deep but manly enough.

My breathing started to speed up. The thing about me is that I freak out a lot. I just start to panick when something isn't going right or the way it's supposed to go. I guess I am just that type of person, which that's one thing of the many things I hate about myself. I took deep breathes before I really actually started to panick because if I did, they would find out I was now awake. And that wouldn't be good. I was beyond terrified. The last thing I wanted was for these strange men to see me awake and possibly harm me in any sort of way. My eyes felt blurry once again, I was about to start crying. This isn't the right time Mia, put yourself together. You got this, use you skills.

Don't cry

I slowly opened my eyes to take another small peek.

The man with the black hair gives a small sigh and looks over to the dirty blonde.

"So what now?" the blonde says shrugging his shoulders

"We wait-" he pauses "for her to wake up"

"And then?" the blonde one questions once again to the other men.

"Easy, the plan goes to action" he grins finishing his reply.

A small cry tried to escape my lips but I settled it down before it had the chance to. I didn't know what was going to happen. But something inside me told me my days were numbered.

"I'm getting tired of waiting- and the sun is starting to set" I hear voice whine.

"You're right" the deeper voice said which I assumed was the guy with black hair. "Wake her up"

"What if she doesn't? Then what the fuck do I do?"

"Damn Dave, you ask way too many fucking questions ya know?"

"I am new on this, how the hell am I supposed to know every single little thing?" he hissed

"Whatever man, look- just wake the damn girl up and we can move along"

"Fine, whatever you say boss"

A strong arm shoved my shoulder a bit, I didn't move. Then one more time, again I didn't move a muscle. Harder this time, the guy who appeared to be Dave grabbes both of my shoulders with his hands and shook me violently. This time I opened my eyes to him and sat up on the chair. My throat was dry since I still had that damn rag over my mouth.

"Okay. She's up" he yelled loudly. I cried. I was crying. I didn't hesitate this time, tears were rolling on my cheeks and my eyes were swelled up- I could feel them. I tried wiggling out but soon enough gave up. I was panting for air, and I couldn't get any. Starting to feel a little light headed, I cried even harder.

"Calm down little girl, before we actually hurt you and give you something to cry about" the brunette came closer to me and whispered it over to my ear.

"Dave, remove that thing from her mouth" he said pointing to me.

Dave quickly then removed the rag making my breathing a lot more easier to do now.

"Look, we don't want to hurt you okay? Just do as we say and everything will be okay." Dave said in my face. Okay? Everything will not be okay.

"Let me handle it from here" the other men said over to dave, he nodded and stepped away from me. The men whom I still didn't know his name came a step closer to me.

He looked at me, shook his head and chuckled to himself. His laugh sent shivers down my whole body. I had stopped crying mainly because I just couldn't anymore. I didn't have the energy left in me to continue. "Amelia Evans" he looked me straight in the eye.

How did he know my name? I didn't say anything nor did I move. I stayed comepletly still. Just looked at him with hate, I didn't know this men but I already knew that I hated him.

"Well Amelia- or Mia. You like it when people call you Mia, am I right?" he stood tall and confident in front of me. I didn't say a word. "I'm gonna take that as a yes" he smiled bitterly.

"Look Mia, you're a smart beautiful girl. Perfect life-" he started to walk around "Perfect friends, perfect grades" when he turned to face me again he paused came closer to me, close enough that his face was right there in front of mines. "Perfect family" he finished.

"What-" I tried talking but it was a struggle from my lack of oxygen "do you.." I looked at him "want from me?"

"From you?" he did some sort of sarcastic look where he pretended he was confused "Hmm.. nothing." He walked over to the table which I haven't had noticed at all since I was here. The strange men started to pour some liquid into a glass and dranked it. Putting the glass back down on the table, he looked over to me. "But from your dad" he paused for dramatic effect "everything"

--------

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN