2. "You clearly are blinded by looks to see true colors"

chp2. "You clearly are blinded by looks to see true colors"

------

The rest of my day went pretty much as normal as any other day usually does. After my encounter with Austin Mahone I'm not so sure if I can get it out of my head, it was just.. unexpected. However, I shook those thoughts away letting myself sink in my bed comfortably. Letting out a small sigh I decided to start on my English homework. Which matter of factly was a piece of cake, I am a genius when it comes to English so it wasn't a difficult task to complete. Putting my books away to get ready for bed I recieve a text. It's from Drew.

Drew: "Hey Mia, so Macy and I decided to take you out on a marvelous adventure."

To Drew: "Adventure? What do u exactly have planned Drew?.."

Drew: "Well, I kinda feel bad for not showing up earlier today. I know I had promised but things sorta got away with me and Katie.. Anyways I want to make it up to you. Besides I know how much you love our movie nights, Macy thought it would be an excellent idea to have. What do you say?"

After reading Drew's text I really didn't feel like having a movie night at all this week. I've been extremely busy these few days, not to mention how I was still a little mad at Drew for standing me up to hook up with Katie .I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on things with my friends. In all honesty I did not feel like it either. But I guess I do have friends for a reason.

Texting Drew back with a yes, I turned my phone off before I could recieve any text from somebody else. After taking my daily night shower I finally got into bed after a day that seemed could never come to an end. Setting my alarm clock for tomorrow morning I closed my eyes slowly waiting to finally fall asleep as I did.

"Mia..Mia...Do I have to pour freezing water over you in order to wake you up?" I heard an angry voice as I opened my eyes and seeing that my mom was standing in front of my bed clearly pissed

"W- what?" I groaned still half asleep

"Wake up! You are late." As those words clearly entered through my head I quickly sat up on my bed and stared at the clock. It read 9:15

"IT'S NINE-FIFTEEN" screaming over to my mom she rolled her eyes before saying "Why didn't you set your alarm clock? You missed the bus and since your father is not going to drive you today you're going to walk to school"

"Mom, I swear I did set up my alarm clock. I don't know why it didn't go off this morning" confused and yet still tired I managed to get up from my bed and head over to my shower.

Coming out with a towel and soaking wet hair I made sure my mom had left my room before I finally started to get dressed. I only had a few minutes to get ready so I clearly wasn't going to try my best to at least look decent enough today. Putting my dark brown hair into a bun ontop of my head which was still wet from my shower, I grabbed some random jeans and put them on as I grabbed a light pink V neck top. Slipping it on through my head I didn't even bother to put on much makeup only some mascara as I grabbed my bag and rushed out my house.

While I was almost half way there to school I remembered how I didn't even brushed my teeth. Annoyed and still tired I groaned, luckily I always carried a few mints in my bag. Pulling one out popping it in my mouth I smiled satisfied as the minty flavor has burst into my mouth.

I made my way inside and attended my classes I was tardy of course but they had let me off with a warning considering I was never late to class. Making my way to my locker, I quickly opened it and grabbed my lunch bag out. The lunch here is gross, I'm not even sure if it's real food actually, Looks more like dog or cat food to me, but that didn't stop kids from eating it at the most.