45. "Empty beds"

Chp45. "Empty beds"

-----------------------------------------

Dedicated to- MyMahoneBiebs :)

-----------------------------------------

- Austin's Point Of View -

Shortly after dropping Mia off at her house and watching her sneak I drove back home. The image of her wearing my shirt and how big it was on her petite body wouldn't stop replaying over and over in my head. I wasn't complaining though, trust me on that one. Part of me only gave it to her so she wouldn't get the seat of my car all wet, either way it still ended up wet. And the other part of me just really wanted to see her in my shirt.

The way her skin felt so perfect touching mines. The way hear breathing was rapid and losing control. The way her eyes were looking at me, so far into me as if I was the only guy out there for her. The way she had gotten freaked out when she accidentally bit my bottom lip- which may I add was a complete turn on. I was craving her so bad. I wanted her, I wanted her to be mine.

But it was even myself who wouldn't allow such thing. I couldn't. I just can't have her think that's what I only have her around for. I've been in a relationship before so all this wasn't new shit to me. And for a damn fact I knew girls liked that dating title.

To this day I still don't know why, but it wasn't that specific thing that I was afraid of. It was falling, falling again. Falling all over just like I had once. That was fucking terrifying if you ask me. And this time I wasn't so sure I was going to get back up if I did end up falling. And that was still a risk I didn't know whether to take or not.

I let my thoughts get the best of me. I swear, it felt like I was losing my mind. I was going crazy here. Either way, I always felt like I was losing myself but this time I wasn't. Matter of fact, it was possible that I was probably finding my old self again. Where I was once happy again. And although I did say before that all this shit is most definitely terrifying and risky, I couldn't help but to keep messing around. It was as if it were calling my name, as if she was calling my name.

And that was exactly what was making me go nuts. I couldn't explain it, there was no explanation for it, it was more of a feeling. I sighed one I finally parked and locked the car before stepping inside the house. I assumed everyone was either out or asleep. Recently I haven't seen much of everyone and I was sure glad of that. I liked spending time alone, I was always alone so it really wasn't a problem for me.

Come to think of it I hadn't had anything to eat all day. My mind has been focused on one thing and one thing only; Mia. It's been that way a lot lately, but I didn't really mind. I liked thinking of her, it brought me a warm feeling that I surely enjoyed.

"What are you doing here?" I turned away from the fridge and closed it shut. There stood Cora furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly her teasing was about to come.

"Uh, I live here?" I stated the obvious. She had a thing for bothering me for no absolute reason. It's always been back and forth like that, but today just wasn't those days where I felt like bickering with Cora. Besides, it wasn't like I never won the stupid fake arguments.

I still can't believe to this day I once had a crush on her. Thankfully I got over it right away when she rejected me. And now I'm actually glad she did. Believe it or not we are complete opposites. And she was more like a sister to me anyway, in a way we understood each other.

"No shit," she said as she took a seat near the counter. "I meant as in why are you here so early? You usually get back really late."

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't exactly want to tell her I spent my time with Mia, she will give me crap about it. And it wasn't like she didn't already know either way. "I decided to come early today. I guess I'm just tired and need some real sleep."