68. Romeo + Juliet (Act 1)

Chp68. "Romeo + Juliet (Act 1)

(PS; this is a long unedited chapter, excuse spelling errors. But 2 more chapters to go. It's really almost over!! It was truly an honor writing for you, reader. Enjoy!)

-                        -                          -

-        -           -

"Give me love like never before, cause lately I've been craving more."
- Give Me Love // Ed Sheeran

-        -          -

"And when I shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun."
Romeo + Juliet (1996) dir. Baz Luhrmann

MIA;

The memories I experienced tonight continued to play as a constant loop into my mind over and over again. I felt a horrid sting on the right side of my arm, indicating that I indeed was completely blacked out the same way as I witnessed on Austin. The worst part was I had no utter idea to how long for, minutes, hours?

Oh my god, Austin. My body jolted up at an instant, amazingly probably faster than the speed of light at the thought of him. The last memory I had of him was his body being dragged away into the cold darken woods like he was nothing. I felt my stomach drop to the floor at the thought of never seeing him again so I fought against it. Is he here in the same place with me? Is he okay? Is he alive?

I knew I'd be no use if I sat here and constantly try to battle with my thoughts between life or death. I knew I needed to do something and wondering instead of taking any sort of action would not grant me finding him, finishing and getting the hell out of here once and for all. I had no time to grief, to suspect, to fail once again.

I also knew I was tied up by the tight grip I felt on my wrists, go figure. However, what was stranger in the moment of regaining my consciousness wasn't that I was not surprised one bit by that. But instead, the place where I had woken up to.

It was far different from what I had been exposed to in the past. I allowed my eyes to adjust to the room, wondering if my sight was betraying me and that perhaps I was simply just dreaming. But deep within I knew I wasn't, I was very much awake and what I was seeing was very much reality. My eyes scanned the room entirely, from the lavish furniture scattered around the room, to it's massive size. The cream like colored walls, and the king size bed with the silk sheets I was being held tied up within my wrists against. Yes, silk sheets.