48. "A toxic touch"

Chp48. "A toxic touch"

---------------------------

He sat across from me, going through his phone. I took in every little single detail of him. The way Austin had been styling his hair lately looked so good on him. But truthfully, I will always love the way his messy curls were always all over the place. He licked his lips slowly and I watched steadily. They were full and ready to be kissed- by only me of course.

He furrowed his eyebrows slowly and stared more into his phone. Lately Austin had been playing this stupid game he had downloaded. Time would pass and yet he still sat there trying his best to pass his high score. My favorite of all that, was watching him get more and more frustrated every time he would lose. The way his groans would ring through my ears and the way he would curse repeatedly under his breath was turning me on honestly.

I sat on my own bed reading a book. Well actually I wasn't even paying attention to the damn book considering Austin would distract me each time he would lose. That, and also the simple fact that he was sitting in my room right across from me. All together I still was not used to the way he made me feel. It was a continues shot of electricity running through my body each time.

"Don't tell me you're still reading that book?" I shot straight up, setting all my attention on Austin.

"What's wrong with reading my book?" I asked innocently. I knew for a fact Austin wasn't the type to read books.

"Nothing, I'm just saying. Don't you get bored with that thing?"

"No. Believe it or not Austin, there's actually people out there who enjoy reading books. Not spending all their damn time on their phones like you." I remarked in a sharp tone, sitting up completely.

Austin sat there looking up at me and no longer at his phone. No words were spoken and I was really starting to feel like I had upset him somehow. Biting the inside of my cheek, I closed my book shut instead. Certainly not wanting to start anything at this point.

"Well," he started off licking his lips slowly while looking at me. Turning his phone off he placed it away from view. "That attitude of yours was certainly not needed." he rose an eyebrow.

"I wasn't getting an attitude. I- I was just saying."

"I don't need you getting all smart mouth on me. I don't need shit like that." He snapped at me.

At this point I honestly did not have a clue on to what to do. Sure, I'll admit that I may have gotten a bit too sarcastic for that matter, but I didn't actually think he was going to take it so offensive.

I formed my lips into a straight thin line and kept in silence. Looking back at Austin, I nodded once not wanting to push him and make him lose his temper. He was definitely that type of person that didn't hold anything in.

"Okay." Was all I had replied with after a while of his eyes looking to what felt to be far into my soul. To be completely honest here, I was scared. Yes, I am going to admit it.

Austin was that type of guy who was calm and humble. He wasn't the type to bother you if you didn't bother him. He mostly always kept to himself from what I had noticed from years. He wasn't the type to start unnecessary problems. However, if he were to be pissed or messed with- that was a whole different story. And that's what I was letting slip. Though we may have a thing- whatever it really is that you want to call it, that didn't exactly mean he wouldn't snap at me. Because trust me, he would.