47. "And I'm yours"

Chp47. "And I'm Yours."

--------------------------

Dedicated- ptvmahone :) enjoy!

-------------------------

I pushed my shoulders back, stood straight, held my head high and walked along making sure he'll notice me. I decided the only way he'll know I'm there is if he actually payed attention to me. As I started to walk beside him I made sure to give him a little bump on the shoulder. Good enough it had worked, and his focus was all on me.

Austin's eyes placed themselves on me, his face was perfect staring back at me. I was tempted to drop everything all at once and feel myself in his arms. Press my lips to his and let him take control just like he always had on me.

But that little monster inside of me wasn't allowing that. I was too jealous to even think straight. And knowing me, I wasn't the jealous type at all. However when it came to Austin, everything was different.

The girl that Austin was with hadn't even realized Austin stopped paying attention to her and dancing all together. She was still there shaking what ever ass she had and trying her best to make it look sexy. Either she didn't have a bit of embarrassment in her or she was plainly too drunk to even care or notice. Way to pick the smart ones Austin. Note my sarcasm.

Placing my attention back on Austin, his face held confusion but in sudden time his eyes scanned me fully. Taking everything in. Knowing exactly that he was still trying to figure what the hell I was doing I simply gave him a smile. In that moment he had opened his mouth to say something but I hadn't bothered with it. I was still annoyed and angry. I was going to go all out and put on the show he had put on for me far way too many times.

I wasn't the type of girl to do things like most or the girls were doing here. Mother had always taught me to carry myself with class. A woman should always hold her head high, and walk with class. Many times I had heard that exact line from coming from her.

Following along with 'those girls have no manners, throwing themselves at boys who won't ever care for them. That is not a lady.' She would say every time she saw a couple make out in public. If only she knew that I basically do the exact same thing with Austin...

I took a deep breath and did exactly what I had to do. I couldn't back out, especially now. Pulling someone from the crowd, I held the stranger's hand and moved him along with myself. He didn't hesitate nor questioned to any of my random actions just like I had hoped he wouldn't. Instead he only smirked with wondering eyes and gave in on dancing with me. I was positive he was a bit tipsy at least.

I looked around for Austin given that he wasn't in the same spot as before. Finally I found him talking to Cora exactly at the same old spot where I had been leaning against a wall for what seemed to be forever. He looked pissed and she only seemed to be calm trying to reason with him. He's probably fussing to her about why she brought me here knowing that I had witnessed him and all those little 'friends' of his he likes to dance with.

Moments later Cora went her own way leaving Austin all alone and right then and there I knew it was my time. I waited for his eyes to focus on me again. He checked his phone and slipped it in his back pocket of his jeans again. Leaning back against the wall Austin's gaze finally found me once again. And let me just tell you that he wasn't too happy.

If you can play these games, then so can I.

This wasn't much though, I needed to see him over the top. And I knew that the only way to get Austin more heated than he already is right now, is to do the things I never did with him. If I had to do just that to prove my point than so it be it. I went from facing the strange guy to having my back to him. He was decent looking- nothing compared to Austin though. No one compared to Austin, no one.