5. "Scared of me?"

Chp5. "Scared of me?"

------

The tears kept coming in faster and faster, my throat was dried out so you could only hear my quiet sobs. I didn't care anyways. I was beyond scared at this point and my mind was somewhere else. Never have I ever in my entire life felt this helpless. Needless to say I hated feeling helpless, I hated having to depend on others. I stood up from the bed I was laying on and went over to the huge mirror that was in the room. I looked at my reflection staring right back at me. She looked like someone I didn't recognize. My hair was everywhere like some type of bird had built its nest there and my eyes were bloodshot red from crying. I looked down over to what I was wearing and noticed how my shirt was all ripped up and it looked like someone had beat me up. I ran a hand through my mess of a hair trying to make it less messy, it didn't really help at all. I stared over to the mirror once again and walked back to the bed and cried all over again. It seemed the only thing I could do was cry.

My sobs and tears stopped once I heard someone shake the handle on the door to unlock it. Once it clicked open, I sat up quickly waiting to face the person who was about to come inside the room and would also be known as 'he'

I sat there waiting for what was about to happen. Slowly the lock on the door started to turn and the door started to open as well. I licked my lips once and blicked my eyes staring straight at the door. The door opened more and more starting to reveal that a body was behind it. It was fully opened now and I heard a few footsteps walking in. But I had closed my eyes and brought my knees closer to my chest and burried my face in them so I wouldn't have to see who it was just yet, I wasn't ready. I heard the door shut behind as the person who was behind the door was now inside the room. I was shaking like crazy. Slowly I seperated my knees from my chest and lifted my head up, openning my eyes to the person in front of me.

At this moment, I felt my eyes popping out of my face. I couldln't believe it. All this time it was.. him. It was Austin Mahone. I should have seen this coming, but I was so stupid. I took a deep breath in and blinked rapidly to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me but no, It was him standing right in front of my face. The thing that surprised me the most wasn't that it was him who was also a part of this but the fact that his face was even more surprised to see me than mine was to see his. It was pretty obvious that he was shocked to find out it turned out to be me, the person who would be waiting for his appearance in this very room. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion as he kept his gaze on me. He quickly frowned in confusion but the look on his face quickly dissapeared before anything else.

"Ah, so we meet again" he spoke coming closer to me. I backed a little away as he did, leaning against the bed's headboard. I wraped my arms around myself in case he tried to hurt me in any kind of way. I didn't know Austin but now it seemed like every rumor about him in this town turned out to be the truth. I didn't want to take my chances.

He laughed at my recent action and spoke softly coming even more closer to me than he already was, his voice a little deeper than before "Why are you backing away?" He laughed once again "I'm not going to hurt you" a fake smiled appearing on his lips. Austin reached for my hand but I pulled back before he had the chance to even touch me. "well- not yet anyways"

My eyes got even more wider than they were before when hearing his words come out of his mouth He looked at me as if he was studying me to find my expression and laughed once more. "It was a joke. Laugh a little"