44. "I want you"

Chp44. "I want you"

----------------------------------------

Dedicated to - sunshinemahone :)

----------------------------------------

His hands were holding me, though we both were floating in the water it seemed to be that I was floating in the clouds. Somewhere up there, daydreaming. It felt like nothing in the world could ruin this moment. It was something that absolutely no one could take away from me even if they tried. Deep down inside me, the butterflies wouldn't stop. That feeling I kept getting around Austin would keep coming back each time only ten times stronger than before. It was unstoppable.

He was there right in front of me, his eyes upon me. Catching myself a breath I gave him a smile, and I hadn't even realized that I had done that until he also smiled in return. Is this what it felt like? Is this what it felt like to be happy? I hadn't experienced happiness in such a long while that I had simply forgotten what it really felt like. But I was sure this was it, if not, it pretty darn close.

With both hands on my lower back, holding me; Austin pulled me closer to him as if that was even possible. Though I was still wearing my clothes, they had stuck to my body and the way I was touching Austin so closely, they felt like they weren't even there. It was skin to skin.

"Control your breathing." Austin instructed.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at him. "What?" I said. Was it really that noticeable?

"I said to control your breathing baby," he repeated again. "There's no reason to be nervous around me."

'There's no reason to be nervous around me.' I wasn't sure if he was kidding or actually being serious. I had many reasons to be nervous around him, it was one of the many things I felt with him. I couldn't help it, it had always been there.

"I'm.... I'm okay." I manage to say, my breathing heavy. Shit. He knows damn well what he's doing to me. And knowing Austin, these type of games are his favorite to play. And secretly mine too. It's what he's best at.

"Do I..." He paused and slowly a half smirk started to appear on Austin's lips. "Do I make you nervous Amelia?" His voice was low, too low that it sent shivers throughout my whole body.

"No" I lied. The water was freezing, but being against Austin was bringing me some heat, either way I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a cold during the summer.

"So you're telling me you don't feel anything when I touch you- like this?" Letting one of his hands let go of my back, Austin slowly brings it to my face and outlines my lips carefully. I stood there quiet, only because I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move, speak, nothing. As if Austin had taken all of that away from me with his simple touch.

His hand moved away from my face and to my hip. Bringing his face over to mine Austin whispers below my ear. "Or how about this?..." His voice was raspy and I could feel his breath against my skin. With no warning Austin's lips took no time in touching my neck and placing a kiss there.

However he didn't stop just there, Austin's lips moved all around my neck. And then after started placing small kisses around my jaw until finally reaching my lips and connecting his with mine. Right away we found each other. It was like two strangers lost in the middle of nowhere who finally found where they belong- together.

He was kissing me and I was kissing him. It was as if our lips were melodies fitting perfectly together. His touch was toxic. His body was strong. His eyes were wild. He was like a hurricane coming at me at full speed. And I loved every second of it. Leaving me speechless and begging for more. Austin continued on deepening the kiss and continued on to driving me over the top.

Out wet bodies colliding against each other was one of the many things I was actually enjoying at this very moment. BQuickly not only did I wrap my arms around Austin's neck but my legs around his waist as well. He was my support, literally.

Austin parted his lips away from mine. And I had thought right away that I had in fact did something wrong. "You're driving me crazy." He managed to say breathlessly. I blushed uncontrollably once his words escaped his mouth. I was glad I wasn't the only one able to do that.

"-I want you..." His tongue ran slowly around my bottom lip. I held tighter to his neck for more support, that or his words made me feel some type of way. Some type of way that I adored. His hands moved away from my hips and now to my waist. "I want you." He repeated again. "....all of you."

"Austin..." I said trying to catch my breath. Austin's eyes were no longer looking at me, but I could see them staring at my lips. He had a look on his face that I've never seen before. Except that one time when we were back in his room and I basically almost gave myself to him.

I didn't want to stop this. So if he wasn't going to continue, than I was. Taking my hands away from around his neck I brought them to his face and held it. And with no more stalling, I brought his face to mine again and met our lips once again. Austin didn't hesitate, he was all in for it. He kissed me with all the energy he had inside him. And for me, I did the same. His lips were full and I couldn't keep mine off his, they were started to become an addiction for me.

With both arms around me, Austin lifted me up a little. I gasped in between our touch but he quickly made me recover by the way his lips were moving so smoothly. It felt like I was in a state where everything that once tried to hurt me no longer existed. With no thinking, I bit Austin's bottom lip. I hasn't actually realized I had bit too hard until he hissed in pain.

Way to ruin the moment, Mia. I thought.

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry Austin. I didn't realize I-" My voice was weak with panic.

Austin took a while to catch on to what I was saying. And for the first time in what seemed to be a while his eyes were now looking at me. And finally he let out a small chuckle along with a smirk. "Don't apologize," he said shaking his head. "I enjoyed it." His smirk continued to stay on his lips but then washed away once he licked them.

He licked his lips... I couldn't take it anymore. I just couldn't.

My face flushed with embarrassment still. But once our lips touched again, everything was forgotten.

---

We walked side by side back to Austin's car. Normally I would've thought that it may have been at least a little awkward but no. Not at all. I didn't feel weird or shy around Austin, well not as I did before obviously. I guess spending endless time together had turned into such a habit that I had gotten used to him. I liked his presence, it was needed and comfortable.

"I thought you said you didn't want to get your 'baby' dirty?" I said air quoting the word baby with my fingers, from earlier today when he was referring to his car.

"Well," he said opening his side of the door and getting in right after me. "You're soaking wet and you're wearing my shirt. Maybe I don't mind getting you a little dirty after all."

I was going to question what he meant until it finally made sense to me. He was referring to me as his baby instead the damn car. I didn't exactly know if he was being sarcastic or in all seriousness. But just the thought of it all made my stomach flutter.

Never did I imagine myself sitting in a car with Austin, wearing his shirt, soaked from forced into a pool, had a wild night, and now driving back home and making a real conversation with him. I guess some things just come all so sudden when you least expect them to. But overall I have to say that this night was most definitely one of my favorites.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I just really wanted to update fast since I made all of you wait so long for the last one. The next chapter is already half way done and will be up soon!  Hope you enjoyed(:

(Did not proofread so excuse any spelling mistakes, I'll fix it later)