49. "Craving you should be a sin"

Chp49. "Craving you should be a sin"

-----------------------------

Dedicated to- arianaxgrande_ Enjoy! :)

----------------------------

"What?" I asked Austin, not sure if my ears were playing tricks on me. Or if I was for once hearing the right words coming out of his mouth.

His breathing had picked up. And it was easy for me to read his actions just by observing him very clearly. Licking his bottom lip one time, Austin's lips moved again and finally I heard just exactly what I thought I had heard the first time. "I am in love with you." He had spoken so quietly and calmly, earning a surprised reaction from myself and probably even himself as well.

Satisfied with his owns words, he then gave me a small smile that I swear, felt like the whole world was for once on my side. The electrifying rush made everything more delighting in a way. And with that being said, I knew exactly what I had to say with no hesitation or doubt in my mind. And so they say, some thing are better left unsaid- that's not always the case.

"There's no talking in the middle of a movie. Did you know that?" I quietly whispered leaning in close to Austin as I teased him a little. He hasn't stopped talking not once since we got here.

He gave me a knowing smile and shook his head softly. Chewing the popcorn that was already in his mouth, he swallowed before leaning over to me to whisper back. "I already knew that." He started off. "And for the record, the movie is barely just starting."

I held a chuckle in, not wanting to be any louder than we probably already were. The movie we finally decided to watch after arguing on forever, was supposedly starting at eight-thirty. It felt so much later than that though. However I wasn't really worried about the time like I usually always am with Austin. There wasn't a need to come home at a certain time to not be able to get caught by mom.

In fact, it was my very own mother who had insisted on me going out tonight for once. To the point where 'no' wasn't an option anymore. A close friend of mom's had a daughter just turning sixteen. And apparently she was having a sleepover with all her friends. It so just happens that her mom had passed on the message to my mom on inviting me over.

I knew she was only doing it out of kindness. Unfortunately my mom didn't see it that way, so it didn't take long for her to keep on insisting me to attend. It had been a simple and clear no at first. It had been, that was until Austin suggested me on something better to get out of this one. Simply skip and him and I could do something else together instead. Call me crazy, but I was going to take any possible chance I get to spend time with Austin, as of I wasn't doing that already. And what was a eighteen year old supposed to do at a sixteen year old's sleepover? I get that I probably look fourteen a lot, but a sleepover with girls I don't know at all wasn't my style.

"I bet you're dying to kiss me right now." He whispered lowly, not bothering to make eye contact with me. He had a smile plastered on his lips and his eyes glued to the screen as he chewed on his popcorn. I hated when he would do that, mostly because I knew he was right. He knew he had power over me.

"Dream on." I replied quietly.

Still not taking his eyes off the screen he continued to talk to me very softly. "How do you know I don't dream about you already?" He raised an eyebrow, as his lips curved slightly forming a grin.

I wasn't caught off guard on his comment though, for the first time being with him. I saw it coming to be completely honest. It was Austin here, and this boy had quite a bit ego. Even though this was nothing new, I still started to feel those stupid butterflies in my stomach again. As cliché as this may sound, they only seem to appear when I was with him. He made me feel such type of way that not even I could exactly tell what it is, even if I try.