8. "Kiss me"

Chp8. "kiss me"

-----------
Dedicated to- QuotativeMahonefor the amazing comment!

-----------

Austin's hand got tighter as he held mines. It was even harder for me since my hands were still tied together. We continued to walk up the stairs.

I thought we were heading back to the room I was supposed to be staying at, but Austin surprised me by leading me to another different room.

The room unlike every other room I've been to in this house; was black. I was so used to everything being white and fancy that this took me by surprise. The room was a lot bigger than the other room. There was a large plasma tv built on the wall and a huge fish tank besides it. The different color fishes swimming around the fancy tank. The king size bed having black covers to match the wall with color red pillows. Mostly all of the room was a mixture of black and some red. It looked gloomy- yet very cool and unusual. It was definately a guy's room. I set my eyes on what seemed to be a huge desk there was a mac book and three iPhones, customized. Yep, three customized iPhones. One gold, one red and one red with cheetah print all over it. I continued to look around the room and notice every little single detail.

"What's so amusing?" Austin questioned, sending me with a bit of embarrasement for looking around the room like a complete dumbass.

"N-nothing" weakly replying I looked down towards my feet.

"You act like you've never been to a guy's room before" he said stepping further away from me and taking a seat on his chair by the wooden desk.

Picking up a rubix cube, Austin continued to stare at me as he tried sorting the multi color rubix cube out.

"I-I have. P-plenty of times actually" I said reffering to Drew's room. I've been to Drew's room plenty of times. That counted, Drew was a guy and that was his room I've been to. So Austin can't tell me otherwise.

Not speaking he took his eyes away from me and payed all his attention to the rubix cube on his hand. He twisted and twisted the cube, getting different results every time he did. "Do you always stutter?"

"W-what?"

Shit, I do stutter. Only in situations where I can't handle my emotions I become so unstable and either get tongue tied, ramble on, or in this case; stutter. I barely stuttered.

My face burned with embarrasement. I didn't want him to think I couldn't speak properly or anything like that. I somehow wanted to be better than him- impossible, I know. I wanted to prove something to Austin. The first time I remember talking to Austin, I sent a straight vibe to him. I basically let him know that I was afraid of risks. He knew I was afraid of him. I already knew what he thought of me. Even though Austin barely even showed his emotions I could already tell exactly how he felt about me. And trust me, the feeling was mutual. We already hated each other. At least I thought so.

"You just did it right now" he shrugged still focused on his stupid rubix cube. It's not like he's even going to solve that thing anyways.

"I- well, I only stutter when-"

"You're nervous." he finished for me.

"No, It's just that-"

"Don't lie to me with that bullshit. You and I both fucking know you only stutter when you're nervours or afraid or just a loss of words."

"You don't even know me!" I spat back angrily.

"You're right. I may not know you" he chuckled to himself. "-and trust me I really don't want to either."

"but I know enough. And I know that's why you stutter- I know." Austin took his eyes off the rubix cube and walked over to me. Slowly making his way; once he reached me he slowly pulled his hand out towards me holding the rubix cube towards me.

"I know because that used to be me" he said handing me the rubix cube which was now all completed. Saying I was speechless would be an understatement.

I stood there in shock looking straight at the now completed cube. How the hell did he complete it already? It hasn't even been at least 10 minutes. I quickly placed my eyes back to Austin's face. The expression on my face gave everything to him, confused at how he managed to get that thing done in such short amount of time.

"It's simple math" Austin smiled.

Austin smiled.

He smiled.

This is the first time in a while that I've seen him smile. And no, it wasn't one of his usual cocky smirks, or grins, or half smiles. No. This one was a true genuine smile. Probably the first and last time I'll see Austin actually smile at me, but still. It was a real actual smile.

And surprising enough I smiled back.

We stood there in place both smiling back at each other. And for a quick second, just a simple quick second. I had forgotten about the current situation I was in.

But of course that didn't last too long. A moment later that smile that had been on Austin's lips a minute ago had vanished going right back to his usual blank expression right on his face once again.

I knew it was way too god to be true.

"Don't get used to it"

"Used to what?" I asked confused at his statement

"This" he motioned with his hands to the area surrounding us. "Don't get used to moments like these"

"Oh trust me, I wasn't planning to" I rolled my eyes

Austin didn't bother to reply, which I admit I was glad for. I had replied to his comment without thinking. And I wasn't too sure it had come out in a bad way to him. I didn't need an angry Austin yelling at me or making me feel like shit at any given point. I had too much on my plate as of now.

Staring into space and completely zoning out of everything happening I started to think of the most ridiculous things out there. And suddenly a question just popped up in my head that I had actually been wondering ever since I've been here with Austin is this very room. What the hell am I doing here with Austin?

A small sigh came out of Austin's mouth but I ignored it. Tracing back to my previous thoughts.

"I'm not your type you know" the sound of his voice made me snap out of whatever was going on inside my head and keep my focus on him and only him.

Like I didn't know that. It didn't take a genius to figure out that we aren't for each other. And it's funny how he can just act like he knows me when in reality he doesn't know a fucking thing about me. What's even funnier though is that he probably forgot my name already. That's if he even bothered to remember it. Knowing him; he probably didn't.

"Then what's my type? Since you seem to know just everything about me, why don't you tell me. What my type is, Austin?"

He tightened his jaw and continued to look at me with those mischievous eyes of his.

"A nice guy. An educated guy. A social guy. Preppy, good grades, mama's boy, overall Ken, maybe." he finished his reply as he licked his lips slowly, too slowly for me.

"Ken?" I raised an eyebrow and glared at him.

"Yeah. And you can be Barbie." Austin came towards the end of the king size bed where I was sitting and slowly reached for my hands.

I panicked a little but then I realized he was only untying the rope from my hands. Thank god.

"Barbie? I'm not even blonde"

"So?"

"You're full of shit"

"Watch you're fucking mouth before I watch it for you." He growled pulling his lips into a straight line

"Quit acting like you know me. You don't know shit!" I spat

"Same goes for you"

"Shut up!" I whispered yelled

"You're a good girl and you know it"

"You're a dick and you show it" I scoffed using his mocking words against him.

He took a few steps back, a look of disbelief in his eyes. But seconds later stepped even closer to me than he was before. I, still sitting on the bed and he standing right in front of me. His tall body frame hovering over me as he looked down on me and I looked up at him.

His eyes trailed to my lips and back to my eyes. He looked... mysterious. I couldn't explain it.

He pressed himself to me, making me fall back on to the bed and he following along, now on top of me. We were inches apart from touching. I could feel his breath against my skin. It smelt like mint and yet somehow like cinnamon. Would it be wrong if I said I liked it?

My heart was racing and I was positive he could tell how I was feeling at this very moment. I was too easy to read; he was right.

He then leaned in closer and breathed against my lips, catching my breath.

"Kiss me" he faintly whispered

------

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FAN!!!