51. "I knew"

Chp51. "I knew"

------------------------

Austin's lips trailed wet kisses on my neck and down to my collarbones, making me let out a small giggle. I could feel his lips smirking against my skin as he continued on, making shivers run throughout my entire body. Once his hands started to wander, I bit my lower lip in the process. Surprising myself, I let out a loud gasp when Austin's cold hand traveled under my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I leaned in closer to whisper to his ear. He looked up at me and gave me a smile as his laughter then took over him.

"What?" He said trying to play the innocent role which he knew himself, he wasn't so good at. As much as I wanted to smile and admit to him that I, in fact do like when he gets this way with me, I remain quiet. While also trying my best to keep a straight face, even though it's a hard task to do at this moment.

"We're in public." I hissed with a low breath. I was still sitting on Austin's lap as we both sat on the couch on who know's house. Austin thought it'd be a fun thing to crash a party.

I was loosening myself up a little. I didn't want to be too uptight over things like I once was. I'll admit that was some type of a control freak, most of the time anyway. I wanted all things perfect and to go my way. From all the crap that I've gone through, I have learned many things that not once did I imagine I could understand. Most importantly, I learned on how life passes by before your eyes and yet you're too caught up in a chapter to move on the next. I needed to stop that.

I had usually everything always planned out for me. And as new as this all seems to me, it was nice to just go with the flow for once. Whatever happens, happens. And with Austin I had that and for once I was content. And even though sometimes it was terrifying, that was the thing. It was thrilling and it was something I couldn't get enough of.

"Being in a public place hasn't stopped me from wanting to touch you before." His smirked had done it all just by making an appearance. "Why start now hmm?" Austin raised one eyebrow, keeping both his eyes focused on me.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him following by giving him a little shove on the shoulder. "Oh shut up." I chucked.

"Don't say that." he furrowed his eyebrows. For a second there it had seemed to me that his short temper was kicking in.

Thankfully though, I was wrong. "When you tell me that, you make me think of all the endless things you can do to shut me up. And how you're looking at me right now," he paused and gazed me down with his hazel like green eyes, "...is definitely not helping out your situation baby girl. You're too innocent for that as of right now."

I stayed in place, my lips formed into a straight thin line. There were more than a million things going through my mind. And all involving Austin. He licked his bottom lip once, knowing damn well he got me too good on that one.

"Great," he placed his hands on my hips and stood me up. "now that we have established who will continue to give the orders here, we can go."

I shook my head not believing what he was actually saying at the moment. It was possible that it was the alcohol kicking in him but then again he only had one drink that I know of, or seen. He was the one driving us home after all.

Once Austin stood up beside me as well, he gave me a simple nod and went on ahead. I had been following his lead ever since we've gotten here. I was clueless and maybe I do seem like a lost puppy following him around but it wasn't like he was complaining by the way he had made sure for me not to leave his sight at all time we've been here.