6. "Not even a thank you?"

Chp6. "Not even a thank you?"

---

I closed my eyes once Austin was gone out of sight. I looked at the clothes right in front of me. as I ran my hand slowly through them feeling the soft material upon my skin. I wonder who's they were, you never usually have girl clothing in a house filled with only boys. Unless I was wrong and there is a female living here with them and this is her room and these are her clothes. I wonder if she would get angry if I wear her clothes. I know I would.

Who am I kidding? There probably isn't any girl living here. It's probably just one of Austin's hoes who left their damn clothes behind, yeah that has to be it.

After a while I finally get out of bed and head over the bathroom inside the room taking the clothes with me. Turning on the light from the bathroom I am not surprised once again over the fact that their bathroom is pretty amazing. The walls were painted a nice peach coral color and there was a huge marvel sink to comeplete the look. Can't forget how big the mirror really was. Comparing this bathroom to my own bathroom back at home is probably a big disgrace. Heck, this bathroom right here is probably bigger than my actual room.

I started the water slowly of the shower making sure it was hot enough. Slowly I stripped out of my clothes until I was fully undressed and ready to shower. I stepped inside the shower as the hot water ran through my entire body, covering every inch of it. So what happens now? Am I supposed to make that phone call they always force you to make like in the movies? Am I supposed to just follow all their orders and not even fight for myself? What am I supposed to do? I'm lost

Making sure my body is entirely clean from the scratches and dirt that were there from before, I step out grabbing the towel and covering myself with it. Getting the clothes that Austin had given me, I start to put them on. I started with the pink sweatpants following along with some floral top. They were comfortable, I'll say that. I looked down at my now rope-free wrists and still notice how the chains and rope had left a mark there. A few cuts as well, which seemed to still be open. It was going to take a while for them to heal fully. The pain however would not go away no matter what. My hair was dripping wet and was making me very cold now. I was possitive that it was probably already night time considering I've been here for hours. I wonder if anyone noticed I was gone. They had to, considering I never even made it home. And probably Drew or Macy noticed how I wasn't answering their texts or possibly their calls.  Maybe they were already out there looking for me. I can only imagine the trouble they are probably going through. That's if they even noticed of my disapearing.

Walking out of the bathroom and back into the huge room I started to go through the things that were there. I made my way over to the closet where I remember seeing Austin go in before for the clothes. It was empty, there were only towels and a few blankets there but other than that complete empty. I walked out making sure I closed the closet door behind me, last thing I wanted was for Austin to find out I was going through his stuff. The whole time I've been here the thought never really accured to me on where I was. I knew I was at some type of huge fancy mansion and how I was in that dirty basement or whatever it really was for hours. But never really considered fianlly looking out to see where I was specifically. I made my way to the large window in the room and opened the curtains along with the blindes slowly to take a look out.

Well figuring out where this place is, was no help whatsoever. It was empty. And by empty I mean there was no other houses near here, no stores, no nothing. The only things here was obviously the mansion and some small other little houses connect along with it. And of course you can't forget the many expensive cars parked out in the front following along with only a few motorcycles near them. The space here was huge, the front lawn was all green grass with really pretty rose bushes as well. A couple of water fountains here and there but absolutely no sign of other people living near here. Well I guess they picked a good place to keep me in, huh?