61. "Pain is pleassure"

Chp61.  "Pain is Pleasure"

------------------------------------------

"I honestly... cannot stand you."

"Is that so?"

"Mhm. Straight from the beginning, not one thing has changed."

"It hasn't?"

"Nope."

Austin's eyebrow raised at me, knowing well he had caught me in a lie, one I was not going to admit to. "I don't recall that always being the truth, Evans. Don't act like just a few months ago you weren't declaring your love for me in the backseat of my car while I—"

His words hit instantly and it felt like a bolt of lighting striking a nerve. My face, red with embarrassment as I shoved Austin with my elbow. Part of me was hoping he wasn't going to finish that sentence of his, though the other part of me sort of did want him to.

Fuck. I thought to myself, I couldn't keep allowing him- this thing he does to have such an affect on me. He breathes and I practically melt over him. Each. Single. Time. It's pathetic. My mind was at a serious war in the moment, trying to make itself focus on what needed to get done, avenging my father. I almost hated myself for even taking Austin into consideration that maybe I might just miss him way too much in that way to keep playing this wicked game of cat and mouse with him.

"While I was doing that thing you love so much." He finished his sentence and although I was rooting for him to not say it, I couldn't deny the fact that I loved that he still did.

"Also... why do you enjoy lying? You know what they do to little girls like you who lie?" Austin's eyes changed into a deep forest green. For a second I almost felt a little uneasy, which in my case is no surprise but with him, it never tends to happen.

I held in a breath as my teeth slowly began to nibble on the inside of my cheek. Saying I was nervous would be a complete understatement. I was way much more than that. I felt as if the earth was close to opening up a huge hole in the floor of my room and swallow me whole in that very second.

My back was pressed up against my bedroom wall, though I could feel small drops of sweat slither down my neck and downwards towards my back. The feel of his body lightly brushing against my own skin, the way his mouth was slowly beginning to curve into a side grin, like he knew a secret. A secret that I didn't. Austin knew every single way to make me crave him, shrink into this little doll he could control and as to where I would obey. He knew each and every way. I was no stranger to that, I knew so myself.

His eyes stared down upon my own, locking quickly. To my surprise this time they were not vacant but filled with beauty and something else I couldn't quite make out in the moment. In that brief time period, I felt the room begin to increase its temperature by the second. It almost felt like I was suffocating, the lack of air, the bright yellow light hitting my face from the ceiling, letting my body know there was no way I was going to survive this as each droplet of sweat formed around my forehead.

I was too focused on making sure my vulnerability was not showing that the sudden rage flowing through me as I felt his fingertips touch me, carefully caress me, had come to a welcomed satisfying surprised. I sensed the way Austin's hand dropped from my arm slowly down towards my waist, my hip, and finally down to my thigh, in a very slow paced manner, right until reaching my hand. In which he then took no time intertwining with his own. Though I was fully clothed, his touch and presence alone felt like they were burying itself deep within me, into my skin.