4. "He"

Chp4. "He"

----

I look at the man in disgust. His words hit me like a lighting bolt at full speed. I am completely dramatized. What the hell does he want? He doesn't want anything from me, he made that pretty clear but now instead he wants something from my own family. My father.

"What?" I say but it comes out as a small whisper revealing I was taken back by his own vicious words.

"Look here, darling. I'm not going to hurt you, but if I don't get what I want from your dear father I'm going to have to do just that." he said in a deep voice making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I studied his face clearly. There was no expression there. If this had never happened to me and if I were to see this man somewhere else in public I would've never guessed he would be this sick bastard who's standing right in front of me.

"What do you want from us? My dad never did anything to you, just let me go. He would never associate with you to say the least" I say, I lick my bottom lip. Tasting blood. I'm guessing my bottom lip started bleeding from biting it too hard for the past minute or so.

"Now that's where you're wrong." he made his way back to the table and poured himself another drink "You're precious little daddy stole from me. And he owes me. Big time" taking the glass on his hands he chugged the drink down.

I didn't speak for now, I let his last words flow through my mind as I closed my eyes slightly. Is he serious? He actually wants me to believe his stupid bullshit. I know my dad, I know the real kind man he is. I know he would never do anything like that. But something far deep in my mind had a little doubt towards my recent thoughts. I opened my eyes once again to face the bastard in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Do you actually think I would believe everything you're saying? Or are you just bullshitting? My dad would never st-"

Cutting me off from what I was about to say, he spoke "Would never what? Steal from me? Well think again because he did. And I'm going to get everything he took from me back. No matter what the hell it takes" he hissed angrily

I kept my mouth shut and glared at him. He looked determined to get what he wanted. Which I'll admit, did scare me a little. I didn't know what this man was capable of but then again he didn't know what I was capable of as well. I would do just about anything to help my dad out, even though I still didn't even know what exactly he had 'stole' from this strange man.

"Then what did he steal from you if you're so sure he actually did?" I asked trying to keep my cool. I didn't want him to know that I was actually fearing him, even thought I was actually quite terrified.

"You'll find out soon" was all he said

Silence had filled the room but I was more than glad to keep it that way. The man quickly stepped back away from the table and came closer to me. I was still tied and the chains were really hurting my wrists. But I ignored the pain and focused on the situation, I took a deep breath.

"You see-" he paused and looked back at Dave who was still in the room. "Dave?"

"Hmm?" Dave replied looking up

"What's the one thing Mr. Evans can't live without?" he asked Dave

Dave chuckled and came closer joining the man. "That's easy. Amelia Evans"

"Who?" the man asked sarcastically as if he didn't know that name belonged to me.

"Mia Evans" his eyes looked over to me as he noticed I was now shaking in my seat; he raised his arm and pointed a finger towards me "Her"

The man whom I still didn't know his name grinned from ear to ear and nodded his head still grinning. "Exactly"

I didn't say anything, not because I didn't want to but because I didn't know what else to say. I was at a loss of words, to say I was speechless would be an understatement.

"Take her to the room upstairs and lock her in, David. Then call him to take care of her, he'll be her watchdog from now on. Of course he could probably tame her way better than both of us combined can. He's the best in the job" he explained to Dave as he walked out of the room disappearing into the darkness

"Hey! I'm a little offended here, but I'll go tell him." Dave called back, he came closer to me and untied my wrists and as soon as he did, I made a run for it. I shoved my way passed Dave and looked around for any exists. I was panting trying to catch my breath but there was no way out visible. There was only one window but it was way too high for me to reach it.

I stood in place panicked. I didn't know what to do, I was lost. That didn't help because the next thing I knew, Dave tackled me to floor and tied my hands once again. Thankfully this time it wasn't chains but a rope. "Oh, tried to escape huh?" he laughed as he finished the last knot. "Good try but you won't get out of this one. I may be knew to the jog but I want born yesterday, sweetheart." He said. Sure seemed like it.

He picked me up and led the way upstairs. Tame me? 'He' could tame me? Who is this 'he' they speak of? Like it matters, who ever 'he' is won't be able to tame me. The light hit my eyes and it burned. It took a while for my eyes to adjust but when they eventually did I was in the most beautiful living room I could've ever imagined. I honestly thought it would be like a warehouse or something that you usually see in movies but instead it was a fucking mansion.

"Like what you see?" Dave asked as he noticed my eyes bugging out at the sight "We do have standards ya know" I was still too shocked to say anything. I would do anything just so I can live here, anything but get kidnapped that is. I can't let this get to me, yes they might be living like kings but I don't know who these people are and what harm they could do to me. I need to keep my guards up.

"Come this way" he continues to lead the way. We were now walking up the stairs, fancy expensive stairs. He stopped at a door. And let me just say upstairs is just as beautiful as downstairs. There were doors everywhere, doors that could lead possibly anywhere. These people were bathing in money.

"You'll be staying here until further notice. Possibly by tomorrow you'll make a call to you dad and- you've seen movies you know what happens. Now I'm going to untie you.. and don't you fucking go anywhere because you'll regret it this time." We walked into the room and my breath was taken away. Dave quickly untied my hands but I didn't make a move this time.

"Good girl. Now stay here, he'll come soon" he turned his feet and walked away. I heard him lock the door from the outside and I sat on the edge of the bed and held my wrist. They were bleeding from before.

I laid on the bed and wrapped my legs under my arms and I stared to cry, hard.

------

VOTE & COMMENT (pretty please?)