12. "My house my rules"

Chp12. "My house, my rules"

---------

Sorry for any mistakes, xo

----------

We arrived at some sort of club, or at least that's what it seemed to be. It wasn't even night out yet, but there was still loud music coming from inside. Austin got out of the car and I did the same following along.

"Stay close" he informed me

I did. We headed inside and this time Austin opened the door for me to get in first, finally he learned a little something. He walked in and led the way again. There was only a few people inside. Some girls were just dancing on the stage- more like rehearsing. Wait a second, this is a strip club. Am I even old enough for this?

I know Austin isn't.

I didn't really pay much attention to it and kept my guards up. We were here for a reason as much as Austin would probably love to sit here and watch these girls strip, I'm pretty sure we didn't come here for that. And I was right.

Austin grabbed my hand and held it tight as we walked into some black door near the back of the club. There was two tall built men guarding the door but when they saw Austin he didn't even have to say anything because the men only nodded and stepped aside to let us in. The black door opened and some stairs leading down were in view. Wow. I thought it was going to be something so dramatic that they even had to have these huge guys to guard the door. But behind that door was only stairs. Simple stairs.

Finally, we both reached the bottom and right away Austin led us into another dark hallway. At the end of the hallway there was a room with no for. And of course we walked right in.

There was at least 7 men there and one woman. And two of those men were Riley and Dave the rest I didn't know. Dave shoved Riley's shoulder when he saw Austin and I walk in making Riley turn around and greet Austin. He only nodded once back.

"Austin bring her over here" Riley said

Austin still holding my hand walked me over to the long table and made me sit in a chair next to Riley. The table looked like one of those table you always see business people sit on, where they have meeting to discuss things. This was just like it. It was kinda creepy in a way. We were here to discuss something. I was positive of it now.

"Everyone take your seats. We got shit to do" Riley barked at everyone. The chairs were soon filled with the people who followed Riley's orders.

"Austin aren't you going to sit?" asked Riley in a tome that I couldn't really explain. It wasn't like a question at all, it was more like a command. As in why didn't you follow my command like everyone else?

Austin just looked at Riley and bluntly replied "Nah"

In the other hand, Riley seemed pisses at Austin's actions but he knew he was running out of time so he jus ignored an continued on. Everyone had there eyes on Riley and even though I was sitting right next to him- and I'm pretty sure this whole thing is about me- no one seemed to bother to look at me. Which made me wonder why.

"I've told everyone about Mia" he nodded and pointed at me "you guys know the business. Rachel, did you do your job"

"I sure did" replied the only woman in the room. She had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked to be in her late thirties maybe.

"Good. So tomorrow?"

"We'll it was hard at first. While I was talking to Mia's dad I told him the deadline and told him about the consequences if he didn't accomplish his tasks. We needed the money by tomorrow" she said

The woman nodded while talking it. This is it. Is this it? This is what it was. All of this for... money. That's what everyone was saying my dad took from all of these people. Money. They are doing this for money. They used me against my dad for his money. My eyes burned but I couldn't cry. Not right now.

"He was hesitant at first. He said he didn't have the money right now. Of course after I told him what would happen to Mia he agreed he would do anything to get the money in by tomorrow" Rachel finished. She handed Riley a paper but I wasn't able to see due to how fast Riley had handed it to Dave which he placed inside a bag.

They're lying, my dad could never steal- especially something like moment. He's a good person. He would never. I know, I know.

But what if you really don't know him Mia?

That's silly, of course I know my own dad.

But if this was all true...

I wouldn't even know what to do anymore. Nothing will ever be the same again.

I pushed those thought away not wanting to think of the possible outcomes of anything.

"Alright" Riley sighed with a smile "I guess payback is going to be sweet after all. No one steals from me, no one cheats on me..."

Riley got up from the table and made his way around my chair on to the other side. When he reached me, he slowly laid his hand on my shoulder and whispered steady

"And to think we used to be such close friends" he sighed nodding his head

"It's crazy what some things lead to, right Mia?" Smiling sarcastically he let his cold stare eye me up and down.

I felt like throwing up right then and there. I really wouldn't mind since all of my vomit would be all over his ugly shoes. But nothing would come out. I was stuck. Stuck in this mess... stuck in this fucked up world.

"Great" he clapped his hands and walked to Dave and whispered something in his ear. Dave only nodded in agreement.

"Austin take the girl. We got other business to run here" he shooed me off with his hands.

Austin came around my way and helped me get up from the chair "C'mon"

I wasn't stable. I really couldn't move. It felt as if I was paralyzed, but that's how he helped me.

On our way back to the house Austin didn't say much and neither did us it was dark awkward silence all align the way. The only noise you would hear once in a while would e the tired from his Ferrari. But other then that it was nothing.

We parked in front of the house and walked on in. There was Cora talking to some guy who both sat on the living room couch. She noticed Austin and I were back so she slowly looked up and smiled. I returned the smile back. The guy however never did turn around. I really wanted him to though; I wanted to see who he was. He had dirty blonde hair and was wearing all black. But after Cora just went back on talking to him. I couldn't even hear his voice since they were both talking very quietly.

"I bought you some clothes" Austin said as we both walked in side the room after those long stairs.

The kitchen, bathroom and this very room are probably the I my places I've been to so far my whole time here.

"You didn't have to"

"It's no big deal. It's not like you want to stay in those same clothes all the time" he rolled his eyes

"I could have borrowed some of Cora's" I suggest hoping he wouldn't push it.

But knowing him, he did. "Trust me. Her clothes are definitely not your style. Your even lucky she found those clothes for you to wear right now because she had those we she was 14 and she's 21 now"

Wait Cora is 21? But she looks so young and beautiful. But now that I think about it, she looks a lot older than me.

"She's 21? But she told me you guys met at age five?" I asked confused

"I'm not telling you my life story okay. And let me tell you one thing about Cora.. She's the best fucking liar out there"

I was about to say something but then Austin beat me to it

"And I was nine and she was eleven when we met"

I didn't bother to say anything else this time. And it wasn't like there was anything to even say.

"Thank you"

He shot me a confused stare

"For the clothes. Thanks" I forced a smile on my lips

"Oh. Right" he said carelessly

"Get some rest. It's been a long day."

"Okay" I breathed out

He headed for the door but I felt like I needed to tell him something else. I felt so uglier and I need to get it out my chest as soon as possible. I needed to apologize.

"Austin?"

He turned around and raised his eyebrows at me. He must have thought I've gone crazy since this is pork ably a first time I've started to talk to him clearly. He will probably start to get angry all over again if I try to start a conversation so I'll just keep it short.

"I'm sorry- for always judging you" I apologized sincerely

He was taken back. I knew right away he didn't expect me to say that at all.

Sadly though, he didn't care. I knew he wouldn't have either but I didn't apologize for him I apologized for me. I hated feeling guilty.

"Little miss perfect" walking away from the door Austin sat on the king size bed next to me

"People always judge. Everyone is just different and not everyone likes that"

I thought about it for a second. He actually made sense. I really didn't know if he had accept it my apology but I'll take it as it is.

With nothing else to say I grabbed some pajamas that were laid there on the bed which I'm guessing Austin had made someone out them there. I went into the bathroom and changed into them.

After I came out, all ready for bed I noticed Austin was still sitting in the same spot as before.

"Aren't you going to go to sleep?"

"Yes" he replied casually

I noticed how he still wasn't moving and I really needed him to get out true bed so I can go to sleep but he was still there.

"Where?" I tried again hoping he'll get the idea I wanted to sleep

"Right here" taking off his shoes Austin got up from the bed in to the closet, took out a pink blanket and settled himself on the couch next to the bed.

I stood there shocked. He was going to sleep here? With me? In the same room? No thanks.

"You can't here!"

"Why not?"

"Because"

Austin sat up on the couch and took off his shirt revealing his toned abs. I checked him out, I couldn't help it. I tried so hard not to but it was Austin. The guy everyone wanted- but was too good for anyone to have. Austin Mahone shirtless right in front of me. How the hell am I going to sleep tonight?

"My house, my rules" he smiled simply and settled himself back down on the couch covering himself with the pink blanket.

"I know I'm good looking and all but babe please, stop checking me out so much" I couldn't see him since he was turned the other way- away from me. But I could already tell he had his stupid cocky smirk splattered on his lips.

I stood there motionless. This is going to be a long night. I thought to myself. A while later I heard Austin snoring softly bringing me to conclusion that he had fallen into a deep slumber.

---------

----------

VOTE!!!