72| The bae like pizza?

I'm so sorry I'm picking on one direction again but if anyone finds another over-used fandom please do not hesitate to inform me.

::

One thing I've realised about fan fiction stories is that, because the writer doesn't really know the celebrity they're writing about, they take the smallest information and basically blow it out of proportion.

You can't really blame them, I guess. It's hard creating a character about someone who exists but that you barely know...

You see, here's what I mean.

I took up the task of finding a "Fact File" on Louis Tomlinson, and I'm going to write a mini-story out of it, just to explain.

Fact File(s) I found*:

Name: Louis William Tomlinson

Favorite Colour : Red

Favourite Food : Carrots

From : Doncaster

DOB: 24 december 1991.

(genie_us input: HAHAHAH OMG he has probably been cursed with combo gifts his entire life LOOOL)

BEST THING ABOUT BEING IN ONE DIRECTION: just the laugh we have, and also i've made four new friends.

FAVE AFTERSHAVE: hollister.

PJ's, PANTS OR NOTHING IN BED: it depends on the temperateture. if it's nice and hot, i will happily sleep naked, but if it's a bit chilly then pyjama bottoms, but im all for sleeping naked!

WHAT MOBILE PHONE DO YOU HAVE: i have a iphone 4 and a blackberry.

(I have no idea when these interviews were done and they're from two different websites).

Here's the story.

::

I rolled out of our carrot-shaped bed and glanced lovingly at my love, Louis William Tomlinson. It was a hot summer night, and because he was all for sleeping naked, he was sleeping naked. I couldn't complain though. I stroked his soft face which smelled of Hollister aftershave, his favourite. His breath still smelled of the carrots we had for dinner.

I walked downstairs to make some steamed carrots for his breakfast, served up on red plates because that was his favourite colour. I had written the word 'Doncaster' on the place mats because I wanted to remind him of where he came from, because I was his girlfriend so I knew so much about him. I placed the carrot-shaped cutlery and crockery that I'd bought for him.

I knew he loved being in one direction because he had four new friends. He was amazing and I loved carrots too. We had so much in common and my mum grew carrots in her backyard so we would go and have picnics there, eating carrots. He loved my mum's carrots.

It was almost his birthday, but also Christmas Eve. Still, I got him an awesome present (carrots!) because I was the best girlfriend ever etc I went upstairs and I suddenly saw his iPhone ring but not his blackberry and it was a girls name and the picture was of a carrot

omg he was cheating on me

with carrot girl

this bitch better not have grown better carrots than my mother or I'd turn red but like that's his fave colour so idk

::

So yup, that's it folks. That's how you write a fan fiction story: get a fact on the bae and over-focus on it. (See the picture on the side lol)

Tbh I've always wanted to know if there's been an increase in carrot sales worldwide due to Louis's fans

Do u guys like carrots do u buy them often coz of Louis (calling all directioners)

On a more serious note, I don't understand why some fan fiction stories have gotten these things out of proportion. It's honestly never that serious. If your favourite celebrity says he likes a certain something, that doesn't mean that it subsequently revolves around his whole life. I understand that you're trying to show how much you know about him, but there's a reason that it's called fiction. You can make up stuff, yea. Just...not too off either, haha.

They are normal human beings, people!

Except for Beyoncé. She doesn't fart, guys. She releases rainbow perfume.

::