85| "That's sexist!"

This chapter is dedicated to candy176 because she's an awesome conversationist. Furthermore, she's an awesome book - which takes literally five minutes to read - so you should totally check it out: The Lonely, Winding Road. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on it!

::

This may or may not be a slightly controversial rant, but since when did I care lol.

So I was reading a book and it was chilled like the characters in the book were joking around and stuff, and then a guy said something like:

"My brothers would never let me live it off if I beat up a girl!"

I laughed. Because I like that kind of respect in guys. But apparently, I was the only one laughing because: that sentence got flooded with comments from angry readers like:

"That's sexist!"

"Omg why the hell do people still say that, it's so damn sexist."

"Fucking sexist goddamn. Author, I know you didn't mean to say it like that but you come across as very sexist and ignorant by making such statements - you should change it! I love you though!!"

"I don't get these double standards."

"If a girl beat up a guy she would be let off easy but if a guy beat up a girl, the whole world would hate him. WE WANT EQUALITY BITCHES."

Cool, I'll just beat your ass and you'll tell me whether you still fucking want Beating Equality.

Whether you're a feminist or not, I'm sorry but that's not fucking sexist. All of you who say that it is are the same fuckers who, if he did beat up the girl, would say omg, I don't believe he beat up a girl - that's so sexist!

Okay, so I'll explain why it's not sexist.

Number 1: evolution.

Men were made bigger, buffer, more muscular than girls. What? Is that sexist too? Oh fuck off, man, it's the truth. And of course there are some buffer females and some not-so-buff-guys, but generally speaking, that's how we were made. I won't go into the whole hunting thing that happened back in the day, but you get the idea.

Men are usually stronger than females. So a guy beating up a girl would probably cause more pain because he typically has just more muscles and has more strength in him.

And, girls are usually soft, touchy, and quite frankly; unmuscular. So they'd be more likely to get hurt and traumatized and all of that bullshit.

So, that's not sexist. It's just the stigma that's attached to how boys and girls are, and I don't know why people catch feelings out of it.

I get it when people fight for equality for important stuff - equal pay, political opportunities and all of that shit - but it makes no sense when they become so peevish over the small, unnecessary things. Another example is the whole #FreeTheNipple Campaign where their argument is that guys are allowed to be shirtless while females aren't. Maybe that's because men's tits aren't fucking sexual objects of attraction of which can be used for sexual gratification. Maybe that's because men's tits aren't sacred as hell (I still believe in women's bodies being sacred, sue me). Maybe because men JUST HAVE NO TITS AT ALL GAAAHH

For fuck's sake, there really is no point in creating such useless arguments in the name of gender equality because it gets to a point where it's bullshit. Absolute bullshit. The truth is, girls and boys weren't made the same, so not everything for girls and boys can be the same.

But noooooo, some fucking people don't get the difference between a vagina and a penis

It just infuriated me seeing all those female readers rallying up against the author just because she included that statement into the book. Oh I'm sorry, was it politically incorrect? I honestly don't understand what their goddamn problem was, omfg it wasn't that big of a deal ffs

Personally, I commend any guy who says that they wouldn't beat up a girl. Knowing that he won't physically harm a girl is really something I'd take solace in, especially when considering one to marry. Hell, I wouldn't want him to beat a guy either (unless he's like, protecting me or something lol such a turn on).

I don't mind if you're all for gender equality. Just stop picking fights where fights need not be picked.

Go on, sue me.

Try.

::