55| Useless Critics!

I've done a rant on them before, about people who are just mean as fuck when they critique your work, but here is me ranting about stupid critiques who have such shiny ads on the page but give you NOTHING when it comes down to it.

::

Scrolling through critique ads, it's hard to find a really nice person who will ask for a small payment, such as a follow, or a person who will require no payment at all.

Everyone else has got these big flashy ads (with all this complex html shit you have to put in) as well as big-ass words and asking for such a taxing payment

But because the bitch seems so fucking professional, I agree to do their payment.

Mind you, this payment consists of:

• a follow
• checking out three chapters of their complicated-ass book (one chapter, by the way, is about 7 wattpad pages long)
• leaving a long, "meaningful" comment on each chapter (remember, we're reading 3).
• add their onto your reading list so that everyone can see their book on your reading list.
•sharing their poems on your status.

Like I'm not kidding yea, some people have some fat ass payments like that.

And thing is, (in order from the least pissing off to the most pissing off):

(1) After you message them, they will take 3 days to reply - and ask you if you have gone through with the payment.

You mean to tell me that you didn't fucking realise that my name is all over your stuff, and subsequently all your stuff is all over MY profile now?

(2) They will take another 3 days to reply to your message, saying that they'll put you on their waiting list.

HOLD UP, BITCH. Waiting list? Kill me nowwwwww. I'm pretty sure I'm like the only one who was bothered to go through your whole bloody payment, so what freaking waiting list are you talking about?!

(3) WHEN THEY FINALLY FUCKING GET TO IT, THEY LEAVE THE LEAST HELPFUL COMMENT THAT THEY CAN THINK OF

AND IT'S LIKE YOU. NEED. TO. JUST. DIE. BECAUSE. I. HATE. YOU. RIGHT. NOW.

The comment is so generic and so damn general that you can basically copy-paste it on every fucking chapter and it will still be applicable in each case. It's so annoying, getting a critique like this:

This is great! I found it hard to critique this because your spelling and grammar is on point! Your plot is well developed, and I am taking a liking to the characters. Your cover and description work well, and I am excited to see where this is going. Keep up the good work!

Because you're supposed to be critiquing my work. We're both supposed to be getting something out of this.

So while you get some more comments and votes and shares because of my hard work doing your payment (*punishment), all I get is a useless comment that DOESN'T HELP.

SO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SERVICES, MAN. Such good advertising, you sucked me right into your trap.

I feel so damn ripped off when critics do that.

I went through all that damn trouble for you and you repay me like dis?

Screw you!

::

Guys my current jam is Rock Me by One Direction and UPUPUP! Before any of you say anything:

• Directioners don't rub it in
• Anti-Directioners don't judge

::