8| What's your name? NVM

What's your name? Oh, never mind.

::

That last rant was too deep. Here's something a little more lighter.

So in the wattpad books I've been reading (romance) lol the names that the authors choose are so darn similar it's funny.

For girls' names, maybe it's not as predictable, but for guys it so is! These names have really been typecasted (been chosen because of the stereotypical view everyone has of them) on wattpad to the extent that...we can't see then any other way other than how we see them. You get me?

Here's a list of guy's name that you're bound to have come across in a book:

1. Jake

Ahh, Jake's got to win this. A classic name, it usually refers to the typical 'jock'. Any Jake you'll find probably knows how to play a sport, such as football.

We're speaking English here. So I mean football. Like the actual sport where you use your foot to kick a ball-shaped item? Yea. Football.

So yea, that's Jake for you.

2. Ryan / Zach

He's either the geek or the jock.

3. Rider/Ryder

The bad boy. It's even in the name; all badass and mysterious.

4. Parker

Usually a surname, but what everyone refers to him as. Because it's just too badass.

5. Carlos / Fernando / Xavier

Because no other Spanish or Mexican names exist.

6. Jean / Pierre / Jean-Pierre

Because those are the only possible French names of any French people in your story.

Jokes, there are never any French people. Lol.

7. Alex / Taylor

He's either a hot guy or the hot guy's best buddy.

Or the DJ at a party.

8. Some exotic violent shit

Because the bad boy's were just born with it.
'Hawk-eye'.
'Ripped'.
'Claw'.
Because his parents foresaw his badassness from the moment he was born.

9. Tom / Joey

These are usually the sweet guy who is usually too sweet and shit. He's usually the one dating the good girl until she breaks his heart (because she prefers assholes).

10. Jordan / Elliot

The athletic sex gods. D-damn. They make anything and everything look sexy as fuck. But they're never really relevant. That is, until they are.

::

Seen any of these names before? Did I forget any? Comment which names i forgot! Hope you enjoyed it:) x