59| Q&A As Requested!

Thanks for all your qeustions and suggestions, it's much appreciated!

Some of your questions though :/

::

1. What's your favourite:

- Drink from Starbucks? That caramel hot chocolate is to die for.

- Book? The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo.

(On Wattpad, it's The Quirky Tale Of April Hale by @demonicblackcat.)

- Movie? This is a hard one. I can't really choose, but for your sake I'd say Pocahontas and August Rush.

- TV Show? SCANDAL! (KERRY WASHINGTON FOREVERRRRRRRRRR <3)

- Book Character? Rodrick from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, lol. (NOT THE MOVIE VERSION).

2. What's your most embarrassing memory? None that I can remember, haha.

3. What's your weirdest quality? My fingers can't really straighten out. I blame the piano for that, grrr.

4. Type of story plot you hate the most?

I hate movies and books where the girl starts out all "badass", gets sent to a boarding school or camp or whatever, then comes out so bloody good. I hate them because there's always the beginning where they're rebelling and shit, then after they get friends (and a hot guy friend), something bad they did in their past rebellious phase comes back to bite them then they give a fucking boring speech then everyone loves them again

I hate those.

5. Are you in love?

Music and food are my boyfriends, we're a threesome together. Oh, and don't forget the bed.

#TBHforeveralone

6. Why do you hate Wattpad so much, yet continue to go on it?

When did I say that I hated it

My description and title clearly say that I love it...

7. What types of stories do you like the most?

Love stories where two unlikely people find love in each other. I love love.

8. Are you a human or a genie?

A human rubbed me out of that damn lamp and set me free, and I used my powers to make me human.

So both.

9. What is your opinion to tribute bands and do you like mustard?

I have no opinion on tribute bands and I don't eat that much mustard.

10. If you were in a zombie apocalypse, would you rather die with your family or survive with a complete group of strangers where there is only 1 person you can trust for sure?

Die with my family.

11. If you were to save the world, who would you rather have on your team (famous/fictional person and someone you actually know)?

It would depend on what I'm saving the world from, you see.

Probably Sherlock Holmes. Or Iron Man, because RDJ is sexy k.

Or GROOT omg I'd pick GROOOT!:D #guardiansofthegalaxy

Plus, I'd probably pick my brother because tbh he knows so many random things about animals and dinosaurs and flying airplanes and whatnot, and in every movie they fly something so that may come in handy.