shameless part i

wawawawawawawa what's uppppp! i totally copy pasted this on both rant books and i am embarrassed about itttt!! but double trouble amiright!! at least i put different pictures of me on each post (in the same outfit lol but ummmm yea).

this is the part where i drop in like once a year now talk about how stressful college is and how growing up is scary af imagine i'm freaking TWENTY YEARS OLD now i legit freaked the FUCK out on my birthday like nononono i need the TEEN back in my age so i can use it as an excuse for why i'm a shady lil human

anyway - if y'all are still here - how are you all doing? drop into my DMs, or in the comments below, tell me how it's going! what's the weirdest thing that's happened to you recently? happiest thing? saddest thing? :( funniest thing?

For me, I've recently started a travel blog and i've been having so much fun with it!!! So i guess i am about to shamefully/shamelessly promote it a little bit here. The link is >>>

tellmewhereshegoes.com

If you do take a second to check it out, let me know what you think! You can drop comments on the site, share it, subscribe with your email so you can get notifications for when I post new stuff! I wish a million times that I had the time and place to return to Wattpad fully, but life does really get in the way and priorities change. Like turning fucking 20 apparently means that??you??need??to??start??thinking about your career??? But if some of you are still out there and have hopefully been even a lil curious about what that strange awkward self-proclaimed genie and genius rant book writer is up to, then I would be honoured if you read my blog.

Do you guys have any blogs or other sites of your own? Twitter (OMG I ACTUALLY AM BEING GOOD WITH MY TWITTER NOW - @kabi674 is my user!) accounts (I only kinda use it for blog promo now tbh lol)? Instagram accounts? Be sure to drop them in the comments and we can all follow each other like a little community or sth like that...but I do wish that I was still around to earn the kind of Genie community we always had back.

Still love you guys so much and I can't thank you enough for making my teenage years so wonderfully filled with Wattpadian gold.

Lots of love,

a fucking old genie_us lord knows how i'll feel when i'm 25 xx