71| POV struggles...

When wattpad females try to write from a guy's POV...

::

I'm so hot and buff lawd so I woke up one morning and I was feeling fresh, so I went to the gym and did a gazillion sit ups and lifted 32kg weights coz I needed to keep up my rep as the sexiest boy alive.

I went to school but before I fucked my gf and she said she loved me but yuck, love is for suckers, I ride solo bitches...I just flexed my muscles at her so she could shut up.

Then I entered Biology class late and the teacher scolded me but she knows I'm hot too so whatever.

Suddenly I noticed the geekiest girl in class, she was looking down as she wrote. I'd never seen someone so elegant as she sucked on her lower lip while thinking. Oh wow she was amazing, I fell in love that instant, it was like butterflies had taken over my whole body, and I couldn't breath. I wanted to know her, to love her.

"Hot guy, you and geek girl are partners!" The teacher said [conveniently], and inside I smiled. It was fate!

We worked, but the need girl called me stupid. I'd never wanted to cry as much as this ever in my life. It was as if my whole world came crashing down. My intestines twisted in a knot as I tried to convince her I was more than a stupid buff guy. Because without her, I was nothing but just that: a buff guy. I loved her completely, with all my heart, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her...tears welled in my eyes as I thought of the amazing life we would have together.

::

...please consult your male friends and the thoughts they have before you completely obliterate the male species in your book.

Thanks.

::

Mini-Part II

I unfortunately don't remember who gave me this idea, I'm so sorry...but thank you for it!:) GAAAHHH I've been looking for your name through messages but fuck I cannot find you:(

So this is somewhat an addition to rant #2.

Don't you hate it when like most of the book is in one person's POV but then halfway through they suddenly decide to change it to everyone's POV

Like what the fuck, did you just like get bored lol

Srsly it is rlly shady whn ppl do dat shit

STICK TO ONE THING

It's really disturbing

Like we've got thirty seven chapters of Gertrude's story then suddenly her whole family and the whole of fucking Slovakia has something to say

I want to go make some tea now

K

Bye