I'll Protect You. I Promise.

(Requested by 19Tokyoghoul)

You were born in the Umbrella Corporation and your parents couldn't stand your crying as a baby they made a liquid and made you stay quiet. At least people in the corporation taught you sign language and write. Then you heard gunshots and explosions then you hide under the desk scared.

Leon's POV

I was walking around in the corporation looking for any survivors and then I spot a little girl scared under a desk then I put my gun away. "Hey it's okay. I won't hurt you. What's your name?" She uses her hands and used sign language which I'm terrible to read. "Um I'm sorry but I'm not good at reading sign language." She nods then grabs a notebook and pen then writes My name is (Y/N). Mommy and daddy left me behind. I frowned feeling bad for the little girl. "My name is Leon S. Kennedy." She smiles softly and looks at the liquids making her frown.

(Y/N)'s POV

"What's the purple liquid over there?" I heard Leon asked and I teared up writing Mommy and daddy didn't like me speaking so they use this on me everyday so I couldn't speak. I saw him frown again then says "Does it last long?" I shrugged and write I never tried to talk so I don't know. He smiles softly "Wanna try to speak? I can teach you." I smiled and nodded softly.

Leon's POV

I smiled and her cuteness and hugged her gently. "I'll protect you. I promise." She nods and hugs back smiling softly then I grabbed her hand "I'll take you home instead of being in this hellhole." She nods again and sure enough I love her like a daughter already.

3 Weeks Later No One's POV

"I-I c-can-can't d-do th-this d-da-daddy." You stuttered and Leon smiles softly "You're getting there kiddo I promise. You're a fast learner just try again and relax. This time try not to stutter so much." You nodded sighing and focused on the words on the cards again. "Cat, dog, car, tree, rose, bike, train, and bus." You smiled and didn't even stutter "I did it!!!" He smiled and hugged you close. "Good job kiddo!! Daddy's proud of you!!"

He kissed your head making you giggle softly. "How about we go get ice cream to celebrate?" You nodded and kisses his cheek. "Thank you daddy for teaching me how to talk." He smiled "You're welcome kiddo." He kisses your head softly again and takes you to the ice cream shop and you happily ate there with caring and the best dad ever.