When You Kidnapped Leon ;)

(LEMON WARNING AND BLOODY YANDERE)

(Y/N)'s POV

I love Leon sooooooo much I kidnapped him and tied him up. "Let go of me (Y/N)!! This isn't funny!!" I giggled and hugged him "No you're mine and forever mine!" He sighs and looks at me in a sexy way.

Leon's POV

I do admit I love (Y/N) too but she's so crazy she killed Ada and Claire but what the hell I don't give a damn I'm tied up and I'm super in love with her.

"Ohhhhhh (Y/N) can you please untie me I'll do anything you say

"Ohhhhhh (Y/N) can you please untie me I'll do anything you say." She smiles "Hmmmm okay then." She grabs her knife and cuts the ropes. I grabbed her and kissed her hard shoving my tongue in her mouth.

(Y/N)'s POV

I moaned and played with his tongue but he pulls away making me mad "Hey I wasn't done!" He takes off his vest and unbutton his shirt making me want him more. "Cut me up baby girl mark me." I smiled and gave him three slashes on his abs and one slash above his heart on the left peck then I put a small cut his right cheek.

Leon's POV

After she marked I am so turned on I played with my blood on my cheek dragging it down my neck.

She takes the rest of my clothes off then hers and kisses me roughly and I stick my member inside of her roughly "Leon!!" I pound into her hard and I love how my blood is all over her

She takes the rest of my clothes off then hers and kisses me roughly and I stick my member inside of her roughly "Leon!!" I pound into her hard and I love how my blood is all over her. "You're so sexy when you look like this." I groaned and fucking her harder then I came inside of her. "You're mine and only mine (Y/N)." She smiled and nodded "As long as you're mine too." I smiled and kissed her softly.