When Leon and You Have A Rain Check

(requested by awesomesauce0502 and little lemon but not extreme)

You gave birth to baby girl (D/N) about a month ago and you put her in the crib by you but she starts crying. Leon went on a mission after the baby was born and you missed him.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm breast feeding my little girl and I'm super tired. I wish Leon was here to help me out with her. Once when she fell asleep I but her back in the crib. Then I see Leon standing by the door smiling. "When did you get here Leon?" I whispered "When she started crying the 2nd time. I heard her outside the first time she cried." He whispered back "I missed you honey and our baby girl." I smiled "I miss you too." I whispered.

Leon's POV

I go to her quietly and I kissed her roughly pinning her on the bed. "Leon not here." She whispered to me "She's asleep she won't know what's going on. So stay quiet before she wakes up." Her eyes widen "Why so soon? I just gave birth a month ago." I smiled "I know that's why I have a condom." I whispered putting the condom on and kissed her neck sucking on it then I take her shirt off and I smirked then I sucked on her chest softly tasting the sweet milk. No wonder our daughter loves the milk it's very sweet "Hmm Leon you're gonna have to share." I heard her whispered and pulled away pouting "But it's so sweet like you baby girl." She quietly giggles and kisses me.

Then I heard our baby girl crying hard and I get up pulling the condom off groaning then I put my boxers on. "Let's put that in a rain check Leon." She said and giggled as I picked up (D/N) holding her to my bare chest. I nodded as I held my baby daughter in my arms then she falls asleep. Once I tried putting her in the crib and she cries then I held her again. "Awe she's a daddy's girl." I pouted and smiled kissing my two girls on their heads.