When Your Husband Leon Has to Go On A Mission

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You were upset seeing Leon packing his stuff. "How long will you be gone this time?" Leon looks at you "6 months maybe longer." He replied making you sigh. "Jesus Leon are ever going to stop?! You're to old to be doing this you're 36 years old this has to stop!" Leon turns around "Well I'm sorry that it's my job to save people besides I thought you would actually be supportive of me!!"

(Y/N)'s POV

"Then pick me or this damn mission?!" I immediately regretted asking that because he said this "I obviously choose a divorce and the mission!!" He stormed out and you ran to your room crying hard because you found out that you are pregnant.

6 years later your POV still

I gave birth to a son (S/N) (L/N) I didn't want Leon to know so I didn't use his last name. I was walking with him to school since it wasn't that far away. "Okay (S/N) first day of school please be on your best behavior and make friends okay?" He nods "You know I always do mommy." I smiled gosh he looks like Leon 100%. "I'm proud of you kiddo." I kissed his head and he leaves.

As I was walking home I saw a motorcycle in front of my house and see that the door is opened. I ran inside and I see... "Leon? What are you doing here?" I asked "Who's the kid?" He asks holding a picture of me and (S/N). "My son (S/N) (L/N)." Leon looks at me surprisingly "Who's the father?"

"Dammit Leon stop asking me questions! Why are you here? The divorce has been finalized 6 years ago." "I MISSED YOU OKAY!!" He screamed at me and I was shocked "Now tell me who's the father of your son?"

I looked at him "You are... that's why I was upset when you left...he started his first day of school today" Leon looks at me surprisingly "Why didn't you tell me at court? I could've stayed...." I shook my head "No because from what I remember you said you rather divorce me and go to the damn mission."

Leon looked down "I'm sorry (Y/N).... I'm truly am sorry." I shake my head "Don't be it was my fault. I should've just straight up told you but my hormones were going nuts." He nodded and I could tell he wanted to hug me so I went up to him "Leon do something..." I was in tears and he quickly hugs me tightly crying too and we kissed each other. We went to the bedroom making love.

Time Skip Leon's POV

We quickly got our clothes back on and we walked hand in hand to my son's school. I'm nervous meeting my son and I still feel guilty leaving. Then my son comes running towards (Y/N).

No One's POV

"Mommy!!" You lift your son up "Hey kiddo how's your first day?" He giggled "Good and who's this?" He looks at Leon "Oh remember I told you that daddy was busy at work and he couldn't meet you?" You asked and he nodded "This is daddy (S/N)." He smiled and you passed him to Leon. He held him "Hey sport nice to finally meet you." He giggled and hugs Leon tightly.

After you and Leon get together, you  finally remarried and changed your son's last name to Kennedy.