When You Have A Nightmare

(requested by SHEPARD2996 and LEMON WARNING)

(Y/N)'s POV

I don't usually go to bed because I get weird dreams. It's not really nightmares but they're just silly ones. Leon was working late so I fell asleep on the couch.

The nightmare starts:

I was walking into the woods and I saw beautiful flowers. I was wearing a beautiful dark blue gown with sparkles making the moonlight shine down on it. Then I saw Leon waiting for me at the end of the path. Then I saw a zombie coming towards him "Leon look out!!" I yelled and it was too late he was bitten I heard him yell so I ran towards him but then he turned into a zombie and started chasing me. "Leon it's me your wife (Y/N)!! Someone help me!!" Then he stopped "(Y/N) wake up!!" He shouted "(Y/N)!!" I opened my eyes the nightmare was over.

Leon's POV

She finally woke up and she immediately scooted away from me panting in tears. "(Y/N) it's okay it's just me." She looked at me "You were dead..." I shake my head "It was a nightmare baby girl." I sat down with her and held her close "I'm alive honey." She cried and clinged on to me as I kissed her head. "Do you want to talk about it?" She nodded "I was walking in the woods looking for you and once when I saw you were bitten by a zombie then you chased me and you yelled at me to wake up. So I did and here you are." I felt bad and I kissed her softly "Let me help you forget about the nightmare and make you sleep good tonight."

(Y/N)'s POV

I blushed and nodded "Okay Leon." He smiled lifting me up and taking me to our bedroom. Once when we went inside he kissed me softly and laid me down gently. He gently took my PJs and my panties off. "I'm going gentle on you baby girl. Let me make you feel good." I nodded and he took his clothes off then he gently spread my legs apart.

Leon's POV

She's so fragile and sweet I have to go easy on her. I put my member in her gently and she moaned sweetly "Hmmmm Leon." I moved in her nice and slow making her feel so good "Leon please go faster..." I shake my head "No honey I'm making you feel better." She pouted so I sighed going a little faster in her "Hmmmm Leon!" I groaned "(Y/N) I'm going to cum inside of you." She nodded and I came inside of her.

We laid down softly panting "You tired honey?" She nodded but she looks worried "Baby girl if you cuddle with me it'll help you sleep better. I'll protect you." She nodded and snuggled me "Goodnight Leon. I love you." I smiled "I love you too (Y/N). Goodnight."