When Leon Has To Earn Your Dad's Respect

(requested by chimmy_lover22)

Your dad was in the military and you weren't allowed to date a guy unless they win a fight with your dad. So far the guys you've met and bring home they never beat your dad. Till you met Leon Kennedy a police officer in Raccoon City.

(Y/N)'s POV

"So you're not allowed to date till I win a fight against your dad?" I nodded "Yeah you have to earn his respect for you to be officially my boyfriend." He smirked "I can totally beat him." I laughed "Not when he was in the Marines." He looked at me "Marines huh?" I nodded "He was a commander in the Marines so he's the top gun above everyone. Especially in military operations. My mom passed away few years ago."

Leon's POV

Okay now I'm nervous but I still love her no matter what so I have to win this fight. "Has any guy won?" She looked at me "If they did I wouldn't be with you." I laughed "Okay I'm gonna be the first to win your heart and his respect." She smiled "I hope you do Leon." 

No One's POV

You two arrived at your dad's house smiling and when you go inside "Hey dad this is Leon and he's willing to accept the challenge." Your dad smiled "And what do you do Leon?" Leon smiled "I'm a police officer in Raccoon City sir." He answered and showed his badge. Your dad smiled "Well officer you think you can win my respect and my daughter's heart?"

Leon's POV

I smiled and nodded "Yes sir I'm willing to." Her dad got up and took off his shirt "Meet me outside then and see what you got pretty boy." I heard my girlfriend laugh and I took off my shirt making her blush red "Like what you see (Y/N)?" I winked "Hey pretty boy stop flirting and get your ass out here!" I smiled "Yes sir!"

30 Minutes Later (Y/N)'s POV

I was taking a nap on the couch then I heard the guys talking and laughing "I'm proud of you son you won my respect and my daughter's heart. Oh she's asleep..." My dad said "I'll wake her up. Hey baby girl wake up sweetie." I groaned and covered my face. "Who won?" I asked "I did baby girl." I looked at Leon and he's scuffed up a bit. "You look so hot Leon." I said still tired. He smiled and kisses me "I love you so much honey." I smiled "I love you too." My dad smiled "I'm proud of you sweetheart you found the right guy and how did you meet a police officer?" I smiled "I got a speeding ticket for being late to work but Leon said if I go out with him he'll cut me off loose." My dad nodded and smiled "Well I'm certainly glad to call him my son."