When You Are Leon's Daughter Part 1 of 3

(this mini story is requested by LeahWolf515)

You were a baby in a box outside of the rain and you were crying hard. Your parents abandon you during the apocalypse and you were only wrapped up in the blanket.

Leon's POV

I'm 21 years old and I hear a baby crying I looked around I saw a box moving. I went up to the box seeing a baby girl in a pink blanket. "Hey little one." I picked her up slowly "Shhhhh please don't cry it's okay." I rocked her  softly and I bring her to a safe house. "I don't know what to do but I'll protect you like a father would." She smiled and cooed. "You're very cute I'm gonna name you (Y/N) Kennedy." She smiles softly and I kissed her head.

1 year later No One's POV

(Y/N) is now 1 years old and Leon feeds her. It's just you and him against the world. You smiled "Dadda." Leon smiled "You said your first word." She giggled "Dadda." He kissed her head and holds her close.

6 years later Leon's POV

"Daddy? Can I sleep by you I had a bad dream." I wake up and I picked her up snuggling her "Don't worry baby girl daddy's got you I promise."

The Next Morning Leon's POV still

"Daddy? Can we dance together like the movies? " I chuckled "Okay baby girl. Stand on my feet." She does and I grabbed her small hands starting to sway back and forth "I love you daddy." I smiled "I love you too."

We stopped dancing and I kissed her head. "Let's go eat some dinner." She smiled and nodded "Okay daddy." We sat down and eat. I got a phone call "Hello?" I answered "Hey Leon you got the job as a special agent!!" I was shocked "What about my daughter? I can't leave her." They laugh "We do have a play room for her not to far from your office." I smiled "Thank you so much!!" I hung up the phone.