When You and Leon Are Teachers

(requested by SHEPARD2996 and LEMON WARNING)

You and Leon are teachers next door to each other you teach English and Reading and Leon teaches Math and Science. "Are you and Mr. Kennedy married? Since you both have the same last name." You giggled "Yes Mr. Kennedy and I are married for 11 years." You saw your husband come in "Hello Mrs. Kennedy I heard you tell everyone about our marriage." You laugh "Yes I did Mr. Kennedy shouldn't you be in class?"

Leon's POV

"Nah the kids are watching a movie I'll hang out with you guys. So what you doing for reading?" I asked the students "We're reading Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet." I smirked "I know some quotes in Romeo and Juliet." My wife smiled "Well go on and say a quote Mr. Smarty-pants." I got up and walked to my wife and I smiled touching her hair
"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." She blushes and then smiled "Very good Mr. Kennedy now get back to class I shall see you after school is over." I nodded and left the class.

(Y/N)'s POV

I smiled and shake my head then school is over. I heard the door open and locked I turned around and saw Leon smiling "You had to show off in my class Leon?" He grabs my waist "What can I say? You're my Juliet and I'm your Romeo." I blushed."I suppose we can go home now." He shakes his head and kisses me roughly.

I kissed back moaning and he takes my clothes off then I take off his "Mr. Kennedy we shouldn't do it here." I whispered and he smiles "Just think in the future when our child will be in our classes and I will be happy." He said making my eyes wide "Are you ready to have a child?" He nods and puts his member in me and I moaned "Hmmmm Leon!" I moaned loudly cumming all over him and Leon pounds in me harder then cums inside of me "Hold it in baby girl don't let it leak out. I want that baby to be made." He said and I nodded panting then we get our clothes on then leave the school.

Sure enough I'm pregnant 3 months later and we both couldn't be any more happier.