When You Are A Werewolf and You Fell In Love With A Vampire

(requested by Amera_dark)

(Y/N)'s POV

I scratched my wolf ears and swishing my wolf tail in the moonlight so I howl at the moon. Then I smell strawberries? I love strawberries!! I ran and I see a vampire I whimpered and about to take off. We're enemies and I'm not allowed to be in the presence of a vampire "Hey don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you."

I stopped and looked at him curiously "What's your name?" He asked me "I'm (Y/N) the lone wolf and I'm sorry to disturb you. I just smelt strawberries which I love." He smiled "I'm Leon Kennedy and I'm also alone. You didn't disturb me at all." He picks a strawberry then hands it to me.

I smiled and eat it shyly "Do what happened to your pack (Y/N)?" I looked at him "Umm I don't know...they abandoned me I just know that vampires and wolves can't be near each other." He nodded and smiled "Hey I'm not an enemy. Maybe we can make a pack." I smiled and nodded "Okay Leon I trust you."

Leon's POV

I smiled and I gently pet her softly smiling "So can you go in the sun Leon?" I shake my head "Nope I can't otherwise I'll die." She nods "You can stay at my cave I would love some company." I smiled "Okay where is it?" She gets up and walks then I followed her smiling and there's a huge cave in front of us. "This is it Leon it's not much I don't have a bed for you but you can stay."

I smiled "Thank you (Y/N)." She nods and goes inside I grabbed leaves and branches bringing it in the cave making a bed then (Y/N) made a pillow for me "I hope it's comfortable I made it with my loose fur I shedded. I don't have any fleas or anything." I laid on it "It feels better thank you." She yawned "You're welcome Leon goodnight." I smiled "Goodnight (Y/N)."

The Next Night No One's POV

You woke up yawning and it's time for you to hunt for breakfast. You see a deer so you snuck up on and attacked it. You dragged the deer and then you stopped. "Leon only drinks blood from alive animals...I should've kept it alive...gosh I have feelings for a vampire." You said to yourself. You didn't know what vampires do so you ate the deer then wash off in the pool. Then you saw Leon awake and looking at you smiling "Morning Leon!" You said happily and smiled "Morning (Y/N) did you eat already?"

Leon's POV

"Yeah I did there's deer up ahead in the woods better go hunt one!" I laughed and I went up to her "Hey (Y/N) do you have a mate?" She shakes her head "No why?" I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips "Because I'm falling for a wolf." I said and she blushes "Yeah I'm falling for you too Leon." I smiled and hugged her close knowing we're falling in love in a forbidden way.