When Leon's Gone and You Miss Him

(requested by LeahWolf515)

Leon gave you a diary so when he's gone you write on it everyday and you cried softly.

Dear diary, I'm missing Leon so much and I can't sleep I miss him on the bed holding me close. I don't know where he's at now but I can't get a hold of him. I hope he's okay I don't want to hear him dead or anything like that. My heart is broken and I wonder if he's thinking about me. I love him so much that I'm gonna tell him that I'm pregnant when he comes back. I'm 3 weeks in and I'm so excited. I hope Leon will be excited too :) our baby is healthy and I heard the heart beat. Oh Leon if you were here I would be so happy. But I'm not...I have to wait for the worse and feel the pain that if you don't come back I don't know how to raise the baby on my own. I love you Leon please stay safe for me and our baby. Please come home soon. Love, (Y/N).

9 Months Later Leon's POV

I went to the hospital because I was told she's here by Helena, Claire and Chris. They were excited and I was worried I didn't understand what's going on. Then I saw my wife smiling and laughing softly holding a baby.

"She just gave birth to her an hour ago

"She just gave birth to her an hour ago." A nurse said smiling and I was in shock. She was pregnant this whole time I was gone and I wasn't here for her. She looked up at me smiling "Welcome home Leon." I go up to her and I saw the diary on the table besides her. "I was going to tell you I was pregnant but I couldn't get a hold of you so Chris, Claire, and Helena was helping me." 

I smiled "It's okay honey. This is by far the best welcome home gift I could ever want." She smiled "Want to hold her Leon?" I smiled and gently lift the baby holding her. "What's her name?" I smiled tearing up and she held my finger with her tiny hand. "(D/N) (M/N) Kennedy." She answered smiling and I smiled back kissing her softly as I'm holding my baby girl in my arms.