When You Are Leon's Daughter Final Part

4 years later

(Y/N)'s POV

My daughter is 4 years old and playing with her doll. I'm 21 years old while my dad is 42. Wow time goes fast and I'm living with my dad still. "Mama please play with me?" I smiled and nodded. Then I hear the door knocking I go to it and I opened the door and I see my ex that raped me. "(D/N) go run and hide!!" She runs upstairs locking herself in a room. "Hello bitch we meet again." I feel pain in my head and blacked out.

I wake up and I'm tied up but my clothes were on. "Please let me go!! I didn't do anything wrong!!" He looks at me "You told your dad what I did to you and he arrested me. I love you (Y/N). Why can't you see that?!" I was shaking "I told you to stop and you didn't listen!! You raped me!!" He slapped my face hard and I cried.

Leon's POV

I see my granddaughter in tears "Hey baby girl what's wrong? Where's mommy?" She cried "Scary man took mommy she screamed and then shes gone." I have a feeling it's my daughter's ex "Come with me baby girl." I picked her up and put her in the car seat. I drove everywhere and then I found a car I recognized by an abandon place. I pulled up and I turned around to my granddaughter. "Papa will be back soon and I'll get mommy okay?" She nods and I run inside grabbing my gun.

I see my daughter tied up and shaking "Please I'm sorry for telling my dad but I didn't want this!!" I see her ex pointing a gun at her "I'm sorry but what's done is done...." I pointed my gun at him and shot him on the side "Daddy!!" I pulled out my knife and cut the ropes "Let's get out of here."

We ran to the car and I called back up to get her ex. I hugged my daughter crying "I thought I was going to lose you." She shook her head "Mommy it's okay no one will hurt us anymore." We all smiled and then we went home.