When You Forget What Your Mission Is

(requested by Amera_dark)

Leon and you are going to assassinate the target but the problem is you're so childish and forget easily. You go in and held a gun. Then the target is behind you.

"I like your outfit." The target said making you smile "Oh thank you it's custom made." You answered "So what are you doing here?" The target asked "Oh ummmm I don't know I forgot." The target chuckled and then you both started talking becoming friends.

Leon's POV

I sighed and pissed off why the hell is (Y/N) talking and laughing with some guy....wait is that the target?! Shit she always forgets about what the mission is but she doesn't like violence and tries to be nice to everyone. "Hunnigan we have a problem, (N/N) is friends with the target." I heard her laugh "You guys are so cute." My eyes widen "What about the target?" She laughs harder "Leon let her be friends and then you can kill him once when she realizes." I sighed and let her be with her new friend.

I changed outfits and knocked on the door waiting and then (N/N) looked at me "Hey Leon-" she stopped when I look at her a little mad "Ohhhhhh I'm supposed to kill him? Oops." You walked out of the house looking down sadly and then I go in killed the target. "Why do you have to be cute (N/N)?" She smiled "Uhhhhhh because I'm a peanut in a nutshell?" She answered and I kissed her softly. "Yeah but you're my cute peanut in a nutshell." She giggled blushing.