Watching Leon and Chris Play Games

Leon and Chris are on the couch playing Mortal Kombat while eating chips.

You were watching them play "I'm so gonna kick your ass Leon

You were watching them play "I'm so gonna kick your ass Leon." Chris says "Hell no I'm gonna win Chris." Leon say proudly. "Shit I can beat the both of you in this game." You said to them and they stopped playing the game and looked at you. "Yeah right (N/N) there's no way you can beat us." Chris said making you smirk. "Hand me the controller then Chris. I'll go against Leon and then you."

(Y/N)'s POV

He hands me the controller and Leon smirks then we started playing. 20 minutes later I beat Leon. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THAT LAST MOVE!! I RAGE QUIT!!" Chris and I laugh as he go outside "I love you too Leon!!" I said and now it's Chris vs. me another 20 minutes later I beat Chris "OH HELL NO YOU DID NOT JUST BEAT ME TOO!!"

Chris storms out to join Leon and I was laughing too hard. I go outside and I kiss Leon's lips making him shocked and then I hugged Chris softly since he's like a brother to me. "Please don't get mad at me just because I'm good at games." I said to them both. They smiled and Leon kisses me. We all go back inside playing more games.