When You Are A Shy Diclonius

(requested by Amera_dark and it's from an anime called Elfen Lied and fair warning it's gruesome and a lot of naked scenes in the anime but it's pretty good)

You have horns that look like kitty ears and invisible arms that are called vectors that can go through things without no effect in the first frequency, they can turn to solid in second frequency, third frequency is when the vectors can turn into blades and bend metal, and the fourth and final frequency is when the vectors turn into a big bomb.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm so shy and nervous I have to wear a cap to hide my horns otherwise people will hate me because I'm a Diclonius I don't mean any harm I'm friendly just don't like to be around people. I kill zombies with my vectors I have at least 28 of them I even kill the giant ones. I didn't realize that I have been stalked or followed.

Leon's POV

I'm fascinated by this girl I never seen a Diclonius before. Umbrella created her but then everyone died after that. I can't see her vector arms and all I know is that they're like blades and other things.

"Hey!" I called to her and she turns around shocked "You were the girl that killed everyone in Umbrella right?" She nodded "I like your cat ears." She sighs "They're horns not cat ears." She said and I nodded "But they're still cool. I'm Leon Kennedy." She smiled "(Y/N) (L/N)." I smiled "Sooooooo where are your vectors?" She smirks and then I get lifted up "Wow they're invisible." She puts me down "Yeah I'm shy so I don't like people very much."

(These are vectors and that's Lucy a Diclonius in the anime ∆)

(Y/N)'s POV

I smiled as he's looking at me. "I don't know why but I think I'm falling for you..." I giggled and held his hand "I think I am too Leon. By the way are you stalking me?" He chuckled "Yeah but that's because I'm curious about you." I giggled and kiss his cheek "You're lucky that you're cute cause otherwise I might've kill you." He chuckled then kisses me and I kiss back smiling.