When You Are Jake's Sister and Leon Doesn't Know

(requested by AngelaDavila15)

You are Albert Wesker's youngest daughter and Jake's your older brother. You have the same cure in your blood as Jake's but no one knows you are siblings not even your boyfriend Leon.

Leon's POV

I wonder what my girlfriend's last name is...she never told me and when I ask she says I wouldn't trust her again. She can't be a Wesker like Jake but yet I don't know but she said she's going to be meeting Sherry and Jake tonight and stay over night. "Hey (Y/N) where are you going tonight again?" She smiled "I'm going to Jake and Sherry's house tonight. Why?" I shrugged "I was wondering if I can come with you?" She smiled "I don't see a problem with it but if Jake says something just be prepared okay?" I nodded "Okay baby girl."

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm nervous I don't want Leon to get upset with me. So we get into my car and I drive to Jake's house. "Ahhhh there's my little sister and...Leon?" I turned around and Leon was shocked "Yeah Jake he's needs to know I think I'm ready to tell him." Jake smiled softly "Alright Leon I want you to meet my little sister (Y/N) Wesker or Muller whatever you may choose to call her." Leon smiled "I can't believe I'm with a Wesker all this time." I giggled and hugged Leon "But we are nothing like our father we are the cure to the virus." He smiled "I believe and trust you (Y/N)." I smiled and kissed him.

We all started watching movies and eating food. "So Sherry did you know I'm Jake's sister?" She smiled "Of course I did Jake's been telling me about you." I smiled "Yeah that's my big brother for you." Jake laughed and hugged me tightly smiling "I love you my dear sister." I smiled hugging back "I love you too my brother." Leon smiles and hugs us "I'm going to be the brother in law to Jake Muller." I blushed and laughed then Jake chuckles and says "I don't mind just please take care of my baby sister." Leon smiles "I promise."