When You Cut Leon's Hair

(LEMON WARNING)

(Y/N)'s POV

I saw Leon asleep goody I can't wait to cut his hair. He says it's off limits bitch please he had the same hair style for all his life. I giggled and I grabbed the scissors then I gently grab his hair and I gently snip it.

Time Skip 30 Minutes

Once I finished his hair I bite my tongue from trying not to laugh I'm so evil. (Muhahahaha) But you can't tell I cut it I only did the ends and added the layers more. I toss his hair in a bag and hidden it. I gently wake him up "Baby you hungry?" He stirs and opens his eyes "Babe what did you do? I can see with both eyes now." I giggled "I may have trimmed your hair...styling it." He gets up and looks in the mirror "What the hell (Y/N)?!" He came out glaring at me.

" He gets up and looks in the mirror "What the hell (Y/N)?!" He came out glaring at me

I laughed so hard "You know my hair is off limits..." He went closer and I take off running to the pool then I jumped in swimming. Leon takes his clothes off and jumps right in "Leon stay away from me it's not that bad!!" He grabs my waist and kisses me roughly then pulls away.

Leon's POV

I smirked "How about you take those clothes off sweetheart. You're so gonna get it for cutting my hair." She smirks and tries to get away but I pinned her gently then I take her wet shirt off along with her shorts. "You are such a naughty girl." I stick my member in her and I pound in her roughly in the pool.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ahhhhh hmmmm Leon!" I moaned out and I came all over him. "Turn around baby." I heard him and he pulls out as I turned around and he smack my ass hard making me yelp then he sticks his member in me again and pounds me harder "Ahhhhhh Leon!!" He holds both of my hands as I'm gripping the pool. "I'm gonna cum baby ready?" he growled in my ear and I nodded then he cums inside of me. "Ahhhhhh (Y/N)!" He pulls out and I turned around kissing him. "I love you (Y/N)." I smiled and hugged him as we swim naked "I love you too Leon. Do you forgive me?" I saw Leon smirk "I wasn't mad to begin with besides my hair will grow back."