When Leon Mistakenly Thinks You're a Bad Person

(requested by Nico51896)

You and 36 years old Leon have been together for a long time but you haven't been honest with Leon. He's a police officer still and you're...Catwoman. Everyone thinks Catwoman is a bad person but to be honest you're a good person. You help and protect people. You stop the bad guys and disappears letting the police do their jobs.

Leon's POV

My girlfriend is late again ugh what the hell is going on?! She comes in and I get upset "Where the hell have you been?!" I asked irritated. She jumps and looks at me "Leon I told you I was at work." I scoffed "At this time of night? I don't think so. Catwoman is out there and could've harmed you." I said and she sighs "Catwoman isn't a bad person!!" My eyes widen as she yelled at me. She storms away to the bedroom and lays down.

The Next Morning (Y/N)'s POV

I felt bad for yelling at Leon so I made breakfast for him then goes to my work before Leon wakes up. Everyone cheered for me as I walked in "Hey (Y/N) good work out there." I smiled and said thank you then sits in my office. Then I heard the worse thing ever on TV. Breaking News a finger print to where Catwoman was last seen belongs to no other than (Y/N) (L/N). I was scared I ran home then Leon looks at me and says "Is this true (Y/N)? You're the bad guy?" I gulped and said "Leon I'm not a bad guy...I save people." Leon looks at me and says "I don't believe you."

I was shocked and then he hits me in the face. I get up and go outside on the roof then Leon chases after me then someone yelled help so I grabbed a rope and swing down on the ground with Leon looking at me with a surprise look. I looked at him with a hurt expression and ran to the person who have been shot I immediately grabbed a first aid kit that I always carry with me then called the ambulance waiting for them. Once they arrived I heard "Thank you Catwoman." I turned around and the person was smiling and I smiled back saying "You're welcome." Then I disappeared not knowing that Leon recorded me and sent it to the police chief.

The Next Day Leon's POV

(Y/N) never came home but we did clear her name after I sent the video. I felt bad I hurt her I was pissed off at the moment then I heard the door open and I saw (Y/N) looking down walking passed me but I grabbed her arm softly "I'm sorry (Y/N) for saying I didn't believe you about being a good person. I'm also sorry I punched you." I said and she looks at me with a bruise on her cheek and says "I still love you Leon." I smiled and kiss her cheek then her lips. She kisses back and then I pull away "I want you to be my partner." I said then she smiles and says "Okay."