When You Are Piers's Sister and You Didn't Tell Leon

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You kissed Leon "I'll be back by Sunday okay? Just gonna spend time with my family for the weekend." He nods "Okay baby stay safe. I love you." You nodded "I love you too Leon!" You left smiling calling Piers your brother "Hey sis this is going to be a fun 2 weeks!!" You laughed "I told Leon till Sunday night big bro!" He laughed "No I want my little sister to be with me for 2 weeks!" You smiled "Okay fine I'll call him right now."

You called Leon "Hey Leon I'm staying for 2 weeks sorry." He sighs "Why that long?" You smiled "Because my family wants me there before they move." He groans frustrated "But baby I'm lonely!" You giggled "I love you honey! Bye!" You hang up the phone and arrived at Peirs's house "Hey there's my little sister come here and give me a hug!" You ran and hugged him tightly "Hey brother I missed you!" He smiled "Well come on in!"

Leon's POV

I was bored and lonely it's been a week "Hunnigan where's (N/N) on the map?" She smiled "She's at Piers Nivans's house Leon." I jolted up "Why is she there?!" She laughs "Why are you laughing?!" I'm getting mad "Go talk to her Leon. It's time you knew." I get on my motorcycle and drive 'Are you cheating on me (N/N)?' I thought to myself.

(Y/N)'s POV

I laughed and played games with Piers all week long and eating snacks "I love you my-" then I heard someone barged into the door "You love Piers your other boyfriend huh (N/N)?!" You looked confused and laughed hard with Piers "No he's not my other boyfriend Leon!!" He looked at me "What?" I sighed "I was gonna say I love you my big brother Leon. My name is (Y/N) Nivans. I thought you knew Leon it's on my files." He looked at me shocked "I guess I didn't realized it."

No One's POV

"Well you're welcome to stay Leon too for another week till I'm moved out." Piers said to him and Leon nodded "Oh and (N/N) I love you too little sister." You smiled and snuggled both of them "My two knuckleheads I love you both so much." Leon coughs "It's going to be weird being the brother in law to a Nivans but in a good way." Peirs smirked "I'm going to be a crazy uncle to your kids so you better not hurt my sister Leon otherwise I'll take your head off." Leon laughs "I promise I won't and how crazy can you get?" Piers and you smirked "Have you ever played tag with a water gun?" He shakes his head no making you smile laughing "Let's do it!!"